Switch vs Xbox One vs PS4 vs PC: Which console should you buy in 2018?

Switch vs Xbox One vs PS4 vs PC: Which console should you buy in 2018?

Despite the Nintendo Switch’s great year in 2017, the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 are still great options. If you had to pick one, which console should you pick? And where does PC fall into all of this?
🔔GET NOTIFIED: SUB! http://www.youtube.com/user/WulffDen?sub_confirmation=1

▶️New Videos Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday!
🔴Wulff Den Live Every Wednesday at 9PM EST

➤➤➤Support the channel! Become a sponsor: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/wulffden#action=sponsor

🛍Support the channel! Use these links to buy stuff:
Nintendo Switch http://amzn.to/2C5H4Zg
Pro Controller http://amzn.to/2xMJaut
Xbox One S http://amzn.to/2EAREIz
PS4 Slim http://amzn.to/2ED4lTo

👕 Merch: http://shrsl.com/?~8fv7

🐦Twitter [Bob]: http://twitter.com/bobwulff
🐦Twitter [Will]: http://twitter.com/WillWulffDamnIt
🐦Twitter [WulffDen]: http://twitter.com/thewulffden

📸Instagram: http://instagram.com/thewulffden

🔷Facebook: http://facebook.com/wulffden

💬Our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/3aVYkhR

🎧Rate us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wulff-den-live/id1072626893?mt=2
🎧Or listen to this on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/wulffden

butt touch (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ (___)___)

1. acrazee family on November 5, 2018 at 6:58 pm

Ps4 definitely.

2. Fluffy on November 5, 2018 at 6:58 pm

I grew up with playstation, so my allegiance naturally lies there, but heres my whombo combo:
    Ps4 for exclusives
    Switch because its FUCKING AWESOME
    PC because its very convenient for things other than games + dank graphics. Also plays a lot of microsoft exclusives like Forza Horizon, Cuphead and Ori

3. Jacura2 StaffordCity on November 5, 2018 at 6:58 pm

simple buy and a switch.

4. Gustavo Guimarães on November 5, 2018 at 6:59 pm

I dont know why im watching these . I have pc ps4 and switch.

5. Dope Penguin drugs on November 5, 2018 at 7:01 pm

Lol forza what a joke what about Mario kart

6. Cats Terrace on November 5, 2018 at 7:02 pm

Thx

7. acrazee family on November 5, 2018 at 7:03 pm

Actual fun: Ps4

Extra: Xbox

Lameness: switch

Other: PC

8. Scott Robinson on November 5, 2018 at 7:04 pm

I think all consoles are great and all of them have comfortable controllers (I have small hands so the joycons are fine for me. If you want fun, Nintendo, if you want competitive, Sony, if you want to shut up your friend that wants you to get an Xbox, Mircrosoft.

9. Keyster Playz on November 5, 2018 at 7:05 pm

I would have switch

10. LuckyLukePlayz on November 5, 2018 at 7:06 pm

ok il leave

11. Fluffy on November 5, 2018 at 7:07 pm

11:42 sorry but this simply isn’t true. I was able to slap together the parts for a mid end gaming for $600 on the spot, and you’re telling me low end gaming pc’s can cost more than that… over 600 dollars is where you start delving in to the high end area, with capability of a gtx 1070, which is an incredibly good card and DEFINITELY considered high end.

Your statement is entirely false and while YES consoles are currently the better deal, that is an exaggeration to the extreme. I would advise that you research a little more before saying stuff like that because it is absolutely wrong and would only be the case if you wanted to decorate your pc with some fucking jewelry.

12. Jigov on November 5, 2018 at 7:07 pm

None – just get a life – its cheaper.

13. Doggys gaming on November 5, 2018 at 7:08 pm

XBOX: I’m on fire

PS4: let me call the ambulance

Wii u wii u Wii u Wii u Wii u wii u

14. Snotnarok on November 5, 2018 at 7:11 pm

PSVR’s been beaten out by Microsoft’s Windows Mixed Reality in terms of easy set up and functionality. Oddly, mixed reality is actually ..VR… It’s 2 cords in your PC and windows 10 knows what to do with it. 1440p, really nice set up with NO sensors and the motion controllers are pretty good.

PS4 has been a mixed bag for me, I like some games but I’m not liking Sony trying to make all of my favorite games into ….wannabe movies. I preferred God of War as a dumb hack and slash and Ratchet And Clank to have some actual character to it.
    Switch has been great because ….I love handhelds.
    Game mostly on PC otherwise though since I can also do art, video editing and streaming art/games easily.

15. Scarce Hyperion on November 5, 2018 at 7:12 pm

I bought a PS4 Slim with SpiderMan bundle this year after being on the Xbox One since early 2015 and I haven’t regretted it for a second. Even with 50+ multi platform games on the Xbox, there’s still an extensive library of exclusives and replayable games I’m playing on PS4, would recommend a PS4 to anyone who hasn’t got one.

16. rizky febrian on November 5, 2018 at 7:12 pm

if ur rich just buy them all!

17. Woodythehobo on November 5, 2018 at 7:15 pm

Just get the console/PC whose exclusives you like the most, and check what consoles friends have and what games they play (if you’re into multiplayer chit). PC has many exclusives, lots of strategy and complex games requiring m&kb control. You’ll save a lot of money on games on PC with steam/humble bundle, but its initial upfront cost for a good system can be like 3x price of a console or more. If money is no object get it all, fuck it man lol.

18. Brandon Vautour on November 5, 2018 at 7:16 pm

Xbox One X= LIFE

19. Hayden Jones on November 5, 2018 at 7:16 pm

pc isn’t a console noob

20. No Name on November 5, 2018 at 7:20 pm

its all personal preference, all are good for gaming

21. Auggie Skywalker on November 5, 2018 at 7:20 pm

If you cant afford a pc or just dont want it for some reason and you want good graphics xbox is the way to go

22. AvgxLumberJerk on November 5, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Xbox one is so much nicer. Perfect controller it’s basically holding sex in your hand, decent exclusives, and finally a wicked cool company that is not trying to rape your wallet every second. Sony blows. Great executive titles but it’s controller is death 💀, also the online service is awful. Can’t keep a match for shit. PC yeah they are basically incomparable to the consoles because if you you want to have something that will cost you an arm and a leg and a lifetime of debt then yeah no place better then PC. But if you want an upgraded tablet with awesome titles then look no further then that glorified tablet.

23. BioHazardGround0 on November 5, 2018 at 7:21 pm

It will be interesting to see how the future of console gaming unfolds… Gotta say though, awesome Cowboy Bebop poster.

24. Kitsune Fox on November 5, 2018 at 7:23 pm

I have a love hate relationship with my pc but always updating it, it just gets tiresome after time. But I hate controllers and I love the way you don’t always have to do maintenance on a console. So I’m kinda in the middle. It would be even better if you could play like an Xbox or a PlayStation with a keyboard and mouse.

25. Manreet Dutt on November 5, 2018 at 7:24 pm

the switch is the best console out there

26. Alec Senn on November 5, 2018 at 7:24 pm

Er…the GC and PS2 are the same generation…

27. Fang Zhang on November 5, 2018 at 7:25 pm

Hi, I am 29y and I am looking to buy my first console, so I appreciate your video.

28. Noah McQueen on November 5, 2018 at 7:26 pm

I’m going to subscribe just because you said scam to the pc gamers (funny)

29. RealisticGamer XZ on November 5, 2018 at 7:27 pm

If you don’t want constant updates on your PC, better have Windows 7, but if you don’t want Windows, GET MAC. (which I don’t recommend)

30. Obstile on November 5, 2018 at 7:27 pm

Why am I watching this I already have a switch and pc

31. Charl Janse van Rensburg on November 5, 2018 at 7:30 pm

Switch, PC and a Xbox

32. Lonnie Peck on November 5, 2018 at 7:30 pm

I got into you guys from your switch content, but fell in love with your channel because y’all branch out. Just wanted to shout y’all out.

33. James Herron on November 5, 2018 at 7:31 pm

Which console is best for kids or teens?

34. Will Work For Dank Memes on November 5, 2018 at 7:32 pm

You’re not going to build a PC thats better than the Newest consoles for the same price, I would generally say you’re going to spend an extra $200 for the same performance if you go the PC route, however, consoles charge $50 a year and over 4 years that ends up covering the extra costs. Not to mention that PC has a larger variety of games, much of which (although older) can be purchased for much less than the latest gen console games. Also a PC can be used for work as well as play and is going to be better for streamers and people who edit their clips into montages. I wouldn’t recommend PC gaming unless you’re a First Person Shooter or MOBA addict. Consoles this generation are actually great, and there are a lot of downsides about the PC that no one ever talks about such as the lack of players with microphones in public lobbies. Overall I stick to PC, and PC is what works the best for me, but I don’t go talking shit on consoles, my real reason for preferring PC is input, I personally dislike controllers for the games I play so thats that lol.

35. Eldon Asllani on November 5, 2018 at 7:32 pm

How old do you have to be to watch this channel

36. Thunder Bolt5826 on November 5, 2018 at 7:37 pm

Btw you can use a lot of different controllers on the switch such as Xbox s, wii mote, keyboard etc. Look it up.

37. Charlie Walker on November 5, 2018 at 7:38 pm

Not to brag but I have all of them and I would recommend the PS4 and the Nintendo switch.

38. Zach Pohlman on November 5, 2018 at 7:38 pm

Planning on getting a Switch really soon and then maybe getting an Xbox One X later on down the road….right now I have my PS4 Pro, three laptops that I could play games on, a Wii U (which I might sell really soon…), and the original Xbox One back when that came out that I plan on selling.

39. Teanu Louise on November 5, 2018 at 7:38 pm

Ps4. Add me at Teanu Louise

40. GoldenGuyGaming on November 5, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Xbox One X: Graphics And UI
    PS4 Pro: Exclusives
    Switch: Indie Games & Portability
    PC: Professional Gaming (Streaming Etc)
    Hopefully this helped 🙌

41. Allif01 on November 5, 2018 at 7:47 pm

I have a gaming pc PS4 and switch
    Pc for graphics, PS4 for exclusives and friends, switch for portability and Nintendo exclusives
    (Xbox is cool but something I don’t think I’ll get)

42. chyaaaaaaaaa on November 5, 2018 at 7:47 pm

good video. funny and informative

43. colbys wrestling and vloging channel on November 5, 2018 at 7:48 pm

PS4 WINS

44. Erich Ludendorff on November 5, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Pc and switch is by far the best combination.

45. Paul Shaw on November 5, 2018 at 7:49 pm

Then came the comments

46. Keyster Playz on November 5, 2018 at 7:50 pm

I would have switch

47. MüsliManTV on November 5, 2018 at 7:51 pm

I don’t have enough money for a really good PC, I have a laptop on which I can play some indie games or some other games too, I had an Xbox in Germany, which I sold before I moved to the US. Now I need something for entertaining me again. I always used my Xbox for Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Instant Video etc, but I have those apps on my TV now, so I don’t really have a reason for an Xbox at all anymore, besides the controller, but I kept one before I sold mine so that isn’t a problem… In the end, it’s kind of hard to decide. I want the new Smash, Zelda and Mario looks so much fun, I know I can have so much fun with my friends on the Switch and the idea of doing all of that on long bus rides, is awesome, but right now I can’t watch any DVD’s or Blu-Rays and I always thought it was a waste just to buy a Blu-ray and DVD Player, I also love the PS4 exclusives and I don’t care for the fact, that PC’s have better graphics. It’s just the exclusives and the fact that a Blu-ray player is included which makes me think, I know this comment is way too long, but if anyone wants to write their thoughts and talk about, I’m open to that.

48. John Johny on November 5, 2018 at 7:51 pm

"Switch vs Xbox One vs PS4 vs PC: Which CONSOLE?! should you buy in 2018?"
    How could you call PC a console?

49. Ashwin Mascarenhas on November 5, 2018 at 7:52 pm

Superb video. Best of its kind. Thanks. Gonna get the Xbox.

50. Calvin Wilcox on November 5, 2018 at 7:53 pm