5 Sounds From Gaming Consoles That Spooked Us As Kids

5 Sounds From Gaming Consoles That Spooked Us As Kids

Here’s some creepy sounds from old gaming systems. These sounds aren’t that scary as we hear them now, but boy were these sounds chilling to hear as a kid. That said, here are 5 gaming console sounds that scared us as children.

Sources: https://goo.gl/Qd79Fv

Subscribe for more bizarre videos ➤ https://goo.gl/o9X7oX

****17 USC § 107 – Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use****

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.

1. Christopher Sauer on December 13, 2018 at 6:29 am

That fearful harmony is pretty cool it’s not scary

2. NO NAME on December 13, 2018 at 6:30 am

But One thing spooked EVERYONE

**THREAT FOUND**
    – ANTIVIRUS

3. Jaden 1017 on December 13, 2018 at 6:31 am

The second part and the third psrt of the Fearful Harmony one scared the living bones out of my flesh. And it was loud asl.

4. Lakitu the Player on December 13, 2018 at 6:31 am

These original Xbox’s sounds are so fearful… oh my god.

5. Shooker Then JungShook on December 13, 2018 at 6:32 am

PlayStation employees: hey let’s make a console and a few commercials for it

Creator: okay. let’s make it creepy

PS Employees: wait why

creator: so we can have more buyers

Employees: oh ok

*_makes commercial about baby crying and makes weird console disc things_*

*_16 years later_*

*Top 5 console sounds that spooked us as kids*

6. Zenjii The huskyhyena on December 13, 2018 at 6:35 am

Who else remembers the THX noise when u were waiting for ur movie to start on ur tv

7. Lyonz on December 13, 2018 at 6:35 am

#5 sick ass guitar riff tho

8. EVilThERILEY 666 on December 13, 2018 at 6:36 am

The sega console makes me bad dreams

9. Jorge Resendiz on December 13, 2018 at 6:36 am

BRO I SWEAR AFTER I SHIT DOWN MY WINDOWS XP I KEPT LOOKING BACK WHEN I WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND BACK TO MY BED 😂

10. Rahul Patil on December 13, 2018 at 6:37 am

5:03 I heard this when I played tekken 3 but I never bothered it 😅😅

11. Xenomorph Yautja on December 13, 2018 at 6:40 am

The first two are cool

12. Death Button on December 13, 2018 at 6:40 am

Turns out I had the most chilling console XBOX

13. Tank Engine and Tugboat Productions on December 13, 2018 at 6:41 am

I still remember long, cloudy sundays playing PlayStation 2 games for hours on end…

14. iiWisconsinLaw on December 13, 2018 at 6:41 am

8:35
    Funny!!!!! That’s Not creepy! It’s Funny!

15. Kuro Yuki on December 13, 2018 at 6:41 am

ooh, these are really cool

16. Izzy Lola on December 13, 2018 at 6:44 am

Earrape 101

17. BizarreBub on December 13, 2018 at 6:46 am

enjoy

18. Midly Painty on December 13, 2018 at 6:47 am

3:54 I am drinking tee and look into dark window … I am sitting at the dark room only with one ligh on the desk….
    (Ooo that Creepy and I like it)

19. ancient archios on December 13, 2018 at 6:53 am

In the 1st one was like if the woman was trying to stop you from summoning a demon

20. Gamerized Clips on December 13, 2018 at 6:54 am

Lol wth is there guitar riffs in the sega cd warning??

21. Splashyii on December 13, 2018 at 6:56 am

I liked the ps2 RSoD lmao

22. STANCED _KOUKI on December 13, 2018 at 6:58 am

This is the ps2 also known as the ps2FUCKINGEXTREME, when you turn it on it scares the shit out of you, and it gives you a little fmm

23. Aiden Rowland on December 13, 2018 at 6:59 am

3:42 kinda sounds like a wind chime

24. Joshua Bennett on December 13, 2018 at 7:00 am

i’ve seen this video before and it’s creepy as hell .

25. Izzy Lola on December 13, 2018 at 7:00 am

1:38 it sounds like disabled rock music

26. Silver Speed on December 13, 2018 at 7:01 am

What’s even creepier is how desperate the first woman gets.
    This is not for console
    Please remove the disc
    This may damage your console
    Please remove the disc IMMEDIATELY
    it’s quite frightening

27. Rdewyan Byork on December 13, 2018 at 7:04 am

I’m watching December 12 2018. who else 2018?

28. Ethan Jones on December 13, 2018 at 7:07 am

It’s possible that during Fearful Harmony, the whole system hangs (the core processes die). The BIOS is very volatile, and freaks out at the slightest mishap. There are a few possibilities as to why fearful harmony plays.
    1. The BIOS freaks out at the disc and core processes shut off. This causes the console to execute arbitrary code which causes the weird visuals, and possibly an exit code causes the sound.
    2. The processes that analyze the disc and enter the menu all die as the console doesn’t know whether to show the menu or launch the software on the disc. This causes the processes that run the visuals and sound to run unsupervised, so they spew out garbage.
    3. Sony intentionally programmed the sound of the error, while letting an RNG seed in the console run psuedo-random algorithms to determine the visuals. This seems possible, but very strange and elaborate for just a simple anti-piracy screen. It is possible, but very unlikley, do to the glitch’s natural state of flux.
    *UPDATE*
    4. The executable files that are loaded into RAM cause a buffer overflow and thus mess up the audio driver and graphics chip.
    5. When you insert a disc which the PSX/PS one does not recognize, the console tries to read it anyway. The disc reading consumes resources and lags the console.

29. flying potato chip on December 13, 2018 at 7:08 am

"as kids"

these sounds still give me nightmares

30. Golden FazGamer on December 13, 2018 at 7:08 am

Error Messages in general used to (and in some cases still do) terrify me. The Wii’s "an error has occurred" is a good example, the black screen and the music going dead silent with the fade with the white text was terrifying. and the fact that you had to completely reboot your system didn’t help, this error STILL scares me. However, I don’t feel afraid if I’m with someone, but by myself, it’s just terrifying. Another thing that terrified me was bluescreens, windows xp shutdown, and the avast alert (the current one).

31. MrJoelMan on December 13, 2018 at 7:09 am

8:41 chauy yauh, too too yu yu, too to chauy yauh, pouy yauh, nier mo do niey yu-erk, er yu, chauy(cuts off)

32. HC TV on December 13, 2018 at 7:09 am

I had an xbox like that then i done that it scared the fuck outta me i peed myself then the asses

33. The Gamer Rat on December 13, 2018 at 7:10 am

Wish xbox and Sony did more creative stuff like they use to…as spooky as it is I love it

34. Cashewz on December 13, 2018 at 7:11 am

i used to start up either my ps1 or 2 and walk away till my game starts because those sounds spooked me so bad

35. Ahegao Intensifies on December 13, 2018 at 7:14 am

I feel like the PS2 RSOD is like a descent to hell. Scared the shit outta me as a kid.

36. Alex Paris Ropero on December 13, 2018 at 7:14 am

Meh, for me personified fear and fearful harmony are scarier than playstation 2 disk error.

37. Bernie Sanders on December 13, 2018 at 7:15 am

Lmao. The wii was the best start up. When you heard that loud click, I would then hear the actual start up part. That always made me jump.

38. GirlsMeet KPop on December 13, 2018 at 7:16 am

*I hated the Xbox sound and the PS2, i would cry when i heard it.*

39. Slav Seth on December 13, 2018 at 7:16 am

Idk why but these sounds just make my eyes water and its not crying, its just my ears start to ring and eyes water

40. Nate Jones on December 13, 2018 at 7:19 am

nasa never went to the moon and the moon isn’t a terra-firma where you can land

41. Concepcion Cabrera on December 13, 2018 at 7:21 am

Wtf its not scary

42. Lawrence Lake Jr on December 13, 2018 at 7:21 am

3:21 The startup sound Alone is very horrifying. I mean as a child I cried when I heard it, that how scary it was.

43. Trasanca 70 on December 13, 2018 at 7:22 am

Nothing of this is scary the most scary thing in the world is a fake default

44. Amai Tamanegi on December 13, 2018 at 7:23 am

The scariest thing I have ever heard is when my mom has 30 things to buy and we have to go to Walmart after school.

45. Random Chat on December 13, 2018 at 7:23 am

None of them scared me smh

46. Nerd Nation on December 13, 2018 at 7:23 am