Best Cell Phone Plan? – T-Mobile VS AT&T VS Sprint VS Verizon in 2018

Best Cell Phone Plan? – T-Mobile VS AT&T VS Sprint VS Verizon in 2018

Who has the best Unlimited data plans? Who has the cheapest Unlimited 4G LTE Data Plans?

In this video I will review and compare for you the best plans available from the top 4 Big Carriers in the US as of late 2018. I review T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon cell phone plans.

Who has the:
1. The cheapest single line plan
2. The cheapest single line Unlimited 4G LTE Data plan
3. The cheapest minimum 4 Line Family Unlimited 4G LTE Data plan

How to Make Extra $1080 a Week:

My Favorite YouTube Tool VidIQ: https://vidiq.com/#_l_bq

Things I use in this video

– Camera: http://amzn.to/2DuPJbV
– Microphone: http://amzn.to/2DWnDTV
– Lighting Kit: http://amzn.to/2DqOKoI
– Video Editor: https://amzn.to/2sRfXxK

Disclosure: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!

1. JTundra on January 10, 2019 at 12:01 pm

been on sprint been on atnt and now im on verizon. from my experience for the area that i live in the various areas i am always in for work or whatever reason, atnt had the best coverage followed by verizon and then sprint

2. Kafeel Zargar on January 10, 2019 at 12:01 pm

In indian it is $0.05/Gb.. That is 48 times cheaper than plans in USA.. I pay 398 INR for 3 months i.e $5.67 and get 2 Gb of 4G data per day for 3 months.. So much ridiculously cheap… Isn’t it..

3. Dave N on January 10, 2019 at 12:01 pm

verizon is a ripoff. I’m ready to jump ship – just disconnected two lines. Good riddance.

4. jon suejoj on January 10, 2019 at 12:03 pm

I have Verizon prepaid $30 a month, for 500 mb I’m good with that I dont need unlimited data just unlimited talk & text…

5. Rich Caldwell on January 10, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Mint mobile 15 bucks a month 2g

6. Dare Heads on January 10, 2019 at 12:05 pm

T mobile is the gest

7. jon suejoj on January 10, 2019 at 12:06 pm

Dude you forgot about cricket wireless 4 lines for $100

8. Jack Storrie on January 10, 2019 at 12:06 pm

In my opinion at&t is the best one

9. SnowySkies on January 10, 2019 at 12:08 pm

sprint and t mobil sucks in my area and my area is good the dats brands that work in my area are at&t Verizon and US cellar

10. Bogdan Cota on January 10, 2019 at 12:08 pm

the USA carrier plans prices are nuts! Here in Europe,for 5 euros you get unlimited everithing.

11. renzykarl rivera on January 10, 2019 at 12:11 pm

If you’re wise, Practical and business minded. You’lL choose T-Mobile 🙂

1.) T-Mobile
    2.)AT&T
    3.)VERIZON

12. Dirt Diggeler on January 10, 2019 at 12:14 pm

Like I don’t know why people even still using either one of those companies, especially Verizon as expensive as it is: Go with Boost or PCS, get the same shit you getting from either one of those mainstream companies… But as far as service is concerned, that’s such an outdated paradigm because post mid 2000’s, they all pretty much roam on each other’s network anyway without having to pay roaming charges (unless you set your phone to roam on the carrier network only) so regardless of which company you chose you’re gonna get the exact same service so that point isn’t even valid anymore.

13. Maddison Reid on January 10, 2019 at 12:17 pm

T-Mobile is amazingggggg

14. Roger Wittekind on January 10, 2019 at 12:18 pm

I love to use a phone or tablet as a Cellular webcam but don’t want a business account so that only leaves Sprint and Verizon on 3G.
    But neither one let’s you activate 3G phones any more so Sprint is my favorite.

15. Michael Collier on January 10, 2019 at 12:19 pm

I just swtiched to Mint Mobil, an off brand from T-Mobil, I did the repay for 1 year and my plan is $15 a month for 3GB plan.

16. Mike Wible on January 10, 2019 at 12:19 pm

I have cricket, on the AT&T network, cost me $55 month unlimited everything. I’ll NEVER do a contract cell phone carrier again.

17. Shadow Star2 on January 10, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Verizon sucks don’t get it its a trap after 2 years it goes up 5 dollars a month and added fees for no reason.

18. Dominicanbulk on January 10, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Verizon is number 1 in the nation. They have the fastest and most reliable signal. Yes you will pay a little more for the quality. They invest millions of dollars a year on there cell towers.

19. Vaultdweller117 on January 10, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Dont want sprint cause they lock you in and kinda arent the best and used to have at*t but they would always double charge and stuff, version seems to have best covershe no mayyer what state which is awesome.
    Never used tmobile but heqrd they’re decwnt just don’t know many people who use them and i habent even thought about them…probably gonna switch to verison from us cellular

20. Precilla Clarissa Hinton on January 10, 2019 at 12:23 pm

T-MOBILE is the best

21. Dan Flint on January 10, 2019 at 12:24 pm

review starts at 1:34 you are welcome

22. Roger Wittekind on January 10, 2019 at 12:25 pm

Sprint has increased my mobile hotspot twice.
    The first time was from 3 to 15GB and recently it went from 15 to 50GB for the same price.

23. VOYTASNY on January 10, 2019 at 12:27 pm

T-Mobile Sprint Metro 2019 will kill Verizon At&t with plans You worng my Friend &48 to at&t for 2 Gb for 4 years 2013 to 2017 tax included He move to T-Mobile end of 2017 for $55 unlimited data plan but they offering better option add 1 more like $35 Two line $70 easy cheaper unlimited data plan he did that sucks at&t They do not want to gave more data plan for less He use internet more then he did with internet 2 Gb was to good for him any more ok bye

24. Gggggg on January 10, 2019 at 12:28 pm

Wow

I pay 8.49€ for 7gb and unlimited calls in Portugal

In france you can get 40gb for 10€ and unlimited calls.

In italy 7.99 50gb and unlimited calls.

You americans pay wayyy to much for your data. Im surprised!

25. Balues Clues on January 10, 2019 at 12:28 pm

T-Mobile costs include taxes now 50 bucks is 50 bucks

26. Robert Clint on January 10, 2019 at 12:28 pm

I just Ma Bell

27. Roberto Castillo on January 10, 2019 at 12:30 pm

I’m a business consultant for T-Mobile and I’ve had ATT and Sprint. When you place it Black and White like you did, yeah, ATT is the best option, but that can also not let the people understand value. For $60 you can get hotspot with T-Mobile so it is cheaper then ATT. Also, tax and fees are included. There’s many factors that must be considered in regards to value.

28. June Jara -.- on January 10, 2019 at 12:31 pm

What about the best affordable plan for only 2 lines ?

29. Samm montanez on January 10, 2019 at 12:33 pm

T-mobile is taxes and fees included. Also unlimited data and text and calls. And also free Netflix for two screen.

30. Rozelle Riley on January 10, 2019 at 12:34 pm

In my experience t-mobile is the best cause the other companies always got hidden fees or slow internet (sprint) and plus t-mobile give you the best deals

31. jimmie Roan on January 10, 2019 at 12:35 pm

so what if you only want 2 lines, not everyone has that many little bastards in their family

32. Nate The Gr8 on January 10, 2019 at 12:38 pm

Verizon is the best

33. Spectator Sport on January 10, 2019 at 12:38 pm

Considering T-Mobile’s service they are obvious winners

34. Jessica Fuller on January 10, 2019 at 12:39 pm

You know tmobile has a $20 plan if you Just want unlimited talk and text without data for a single line

35. Alex on January 10, 2019 at 12:40 pm

I’m stuck with T-Mobile because I travel frequently and their free international data/texting is just too good.

36. Sebastian .f on January 10, 2019 at 12:41 pm

unlimitied internet means no slow internet ?

37. Kevin A. on January 10, 2019 at 12:42 pm

If your phone doesn’t have unlimited talk and text in 2019, you’re a drug dealer.

38. Sam Cali on January 10, 2019 at 12:44 pm

All of them the signal is bad they don’t spend for support and this what you need to look at it first what is is the use if you have unlimited plan but you can’t use the enter net and no speed it’s like I give your Race car and you can’t go more then 20 miles lol lol but anyway that’s USA they use us and we don’t even talk we pay a lot but you don’t even get to have what they say that you should have USA great always

39. GreenHoneyDogLeo on January 10, 2019 at 12:45 pm

I use T-Mobile

40. Bryant Avant on January 10, 2019 at 12:46 pm

Team Verizon here!

41. NewYork 1* on January 10, 2019 at 12:47 pm

The edit on this video makes me cringe

42. Rocker Cybog on January 10, 2019 at 12:48 pm

This is rly helpful

43. Instinctive Alive on January 10, 2019 at 12:50 pm

1.T- mobile
    2.at&t
    3.verizon
    4.sprint
    From my experience

44. William Phelps on January 10, 2019 at 12:51 pm

T-Mobile hands down when the others offer s a streaming service for free I’ll listen till then…

45. Kano Montoya on January 10, 2019 at 12:51 pm

Hands down SPRINT IS A RIPP OFF, they get you with good deals, then when you have been with them for like 2 to 3 years "all of Sutton these unknown charges come in and don’t get behind on your bill several times, yeah they will be good to you "give you extension and all that good stuff, then here comes more unknown charges, now your bill is outrageous to pay, worst customer service and terrible phone coverage meaning signal and lies after lies after lies, last the people that help you out, from there customer service end can barely speak any FUKING ENGLISH. FUK SPRINT!! never again I will go back to them and I had there service 2wice and nothing has changed.

46. Chase Elsas on January 10, 2019 at 12:53 pm

GO AT&T

47. BlueDragon Music Promotions on January 10, 2019 at 12:53 pm

can you do one with military benefits?

48. tommygro12 on January 10, 2019 at 12:53 pm

You forgot t-mobile is taxes and fees included. So t-mobile is the best value with single unlimited

49. MrMeme Gaming on January 10, 2019 at 12:56 pm