Abandoned Retro Home Full of 90's Electronics

Abandoned Retro Home Full of 90's Electronics

This Home looks like it got hit by a natural disaster and never got repaired around the 2000’s. Some really cool stuff and nostalgia is found here.

Thank You for Watching My Video , if you enjoyed feel free to Like and/or Subscribe for more exploring,historic and abandoned videos. Have a Good Day !

Follow Me on Instagram !
@dark.exploration

MY GEAR :
Main Camera: http://a.co/5ns7Enx
Tripod : http://a.co/elNn6Am
Main Lens:http://a.co/7AZFBNy
Overhead DSLR Light: http://a.co/hhd0W5c
Camera Grip : http://a.co/5wE4FLa
Back Up Camera : http://a.co/gjYOCHP
Backpack :

Enjoy Your Day and Thanks For Coming ! 🙂

1. vee G on August 27, 2019 at 1:51 pm

He’s s real life time traveler

2. Keela Éire on August 27, 2019 at 1:53 pm

Houses are abandoned for many reasons, financial disputes, debt collectors, loan sharks, drug dealers, crime related, insurance company not willing to pay out for restoration. The fact that many of the properties are left completely almost intact with valuable stuff left behind means the owners wanted to get out pretty fast and just disappear particularly these luxury mansions are quite a mystery..hmmm you have to wonder where the owners are now.

3. Spike 92.3FM on August 27, 2019 at 1:58 pm

For the moment there I thought the phone actually worked

4. tannerin on August 27, 2019 at 1:59 pm

love the leftover carpet from the 70s, really an interesting glimpse at the final third of the 20th century overall

5. [SK] TÏGĘRARMŸ on August 27, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Ever find baseball cards or comic books. I can see why u keep locations disclosed. I see thousands of dollars In collectibles everywhere you go

6. JBFam adventures on August 27, 2019 at 2:05 pm

How do you leave this stuff man take it home and make your lokk like a 60s house

7. Awesome Anne on August 27, 2019 at 2:06 pm

Abandoned house but the phone still functions??

8. SonicRecords on August 27, 2019 at 2:06 pm

Szabrował bym, sprzęt bym ocalił

9. Timmer V on August 27, 2019 at 2:07 pm

You really cannot be as naïve as you portray yourself to be…can you? Total lack of any articulation and common sense. Living proof right here that the millennial generation will be the downfall of America.

10. Crankgorilla on August 27, 2019 at 2:11 pm

I’m thinking, dead person. Male, probably around 30 in 1960, died around 70 during the late 90’s. The family if he had any left, took all the valuables and abandoned the property which was already in disrepair.

11. Shih tzu Mayhem on August 27, 2019 at 2:11 pm

Something that always puzzled me about these videos is how does all the paint just peel off the all’s, doors and ceiling and ow many years does it take for that process to happen 🤔

12. Lavenderflowers Fall on August 27, 2019 at 2:11 pm

That family was equipped.

13. fiona uk on August 27, 2019 at 2:14 pm

Reminds me of those hoarders houses except they are living in them

14. VANDA HUMAN on August 27, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Some amazing items of furniture and nickname which I am sure could be salvaged and restored if necessary. Amazing find.

15. Gabriel Abraão on August 27, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Looks an outlast game

16. Actuallyisriny on August 27, 2019 at 2:20 pm

rip that sony trinitron

17. Steven Myers on August 27, 2019 at 2:24 pm

Good video. It’s to bad the idiot vandals got in and wrecked/tossed as much as they could. Did you find an indication of what caused the collapse of part of the house? This is an aside. I don’t know your age, but most of the urban explorers on YouTube are in their twenties. And all of you, apparently, have watched a lot of scary movies. And whenever a doll is seen, it’s creepy or weird. They really aren’t, you know. And I want to thank you for not saying every place is crazy or insane. Most of the other explorers are hooked on those words. I find that creepy and weird and insane. Sorry about my rant. It’s just that I like the abandoned house genre, and I’ve had to stop watching some people, because they make want to kick holes into walls. I like your video. And I like your friend accompanying you. You are a good pair. I’m looking forward to seeing more of your stuff. Thank you for letting me go on the adventure with you.

18. Nic Name on August 27, 2019 at 2:25 pm

1:40 that yankees hat

19. Dennis Eldridge on August 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Oh wow – my dad had that exact same Beta machine – built like a tank with beautiful picture.

20. C.S.Allen on August 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Lead paint is pealing off the walls. The ceiling has asbestos coming down. Breath in kiddies – take a deep breath in.

21. Becca y on August 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm

This is kind of sad. Where did the family go? Why did they have to leave in such a hurry. I wish you did more investigative fact checking on the owners.

22. Эдуард Вальчуковский on August 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm

In ex-soviet countries this house would have been looted completely by marauders. there would only be bare walls and empty windows. Perhaps in the United States do not tolerate anything because of the strict attitude to private property. translated by google

23. Revision TV82 on August 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Andrew Yang 2020

24. Heyit'sLanababes 2005 With Jayden & Johnny Vlog on August 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Wow phone still working with dial tone so electricity is still there😱

25. juan carlos ugalde martinez on August 27, 2019 at 2:29 pm

The series cartoons charmed witch’s house terror abandoned scare

26. jcrowley1985 on August 27, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Are you sure it was abandoned and not just a Section 8 rental?

27. Jason Douglas on August 27, 2019 at 2:32 pm

How come all the TV’s , boom boxes, ect had no dust on them?

28. Ondagubben on August 27, 2019 at 2:32 pm

its cool and all but that´s someones life there. Not sure how i feel about that.

29. TheStepmonkey on August 27, 2019 at 2:32 pm

6:15 I want that Nsync poster💗

30. Manuela Montoya on August 27, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Please wear gloves 🙁

31. Ve Boo on August 27, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Favorite explorer on youtube!!! Love how you take time to allow us to get a close up look at everything! I enjoy everyone of your videos! Keep up the GREAT work😊

32. jerseytomato100 on August 27, 2019 at 2:35 pm

"Honey? Dick’s at the door!"

33. Heidi P on August 27, 2019 at 2:35 pm

was a pretty cool house. maybe someone lived in the guest house/shed since there were clothing out there also, unless it was laundry room they hing stuff up at…there was a laundry basket you push it looked like it. Was a pretty good house, makes me wonder why someone would leave it all.

34. fiona walsh on August 27, 2019 at 2:36 pm

I love watching these videos and seeing what happened to make people abandon these buildings. As someone who isn’t young anymore, I’m starting to relish the times especially the 90" s as they hold so many fond memories,I remember everyday going to school and seeing various abandoned buildings,creepy home but very insightful, beautiful video.

35. CrazyAunt CC on August 27, 2019 at 2:37 pm

I wonder if this was a house that the state bought in order to put in a road or expand a highway? But if so why would people just leave everything behind? I don’t understand why people leave things like furniture, clothing, bikes, toys, etc that could be donated to those in need?i or sold at a flea market or yard sale for $? Imagine how happy some poor family would be to get the furniture &stuff that’s been left here so strange to me why if they left it and it’s now property of the state or whatever that the state doesn’t have crews to come in and sort through what could be taken to the Salvation Army, or other such nonprofits and then take the rest to the dump or bury it and the house or else sell the place to the highest bidder if it’s someone’s house that has defaulted on their loan and thus been evicted instead of just letting it rot & lose value as it deteriorates??! I hate to see waste!! If it’s something in the house that has caused these items to not be salvageable then remove everything properly and take down the house so no one else gets sick but seriously what could be wrong with all those bikes that couldn’t be easily cleaned off,? And those shirts still in the package they were bought in? Cr@zy! So many could benefit from these items people who lost everything to fires, floods, tornadoes etc could really benefit from the items in this 1 house and this isn’t anything compared to many of the mansions I’ve seen other explorers go thru! Granted I know y’all take nothing but pics and leave nothing but footprints but surely there is some way of finding out how to salvage these goods for nonprofits? I just wish I knew how!

36. SickoMode Toad on August 27, 2019 at 2:37 pm

Hate to be that guy but all the graffiti and shut yet it has 90s electronics just sitting around that stuff woulda been took instantly still like the vids but apt seems planted

37. Michelle McKnight on August 27, 2019 at 2:38 pm

I’ve seen so many of these abandoned house on YT, how can people just walk away and leave everything behind, brand new clothes and even things of sentimental value? The mind boggles!

38. LonesomeDoveCall on August 27, 2019 at 2:38 pm

"I think we just found a bunch of blood in a bag!" LOL… and then you reach out and touch it with your BARE hand! Dude, like WTF, man?!?!?

39. Last Days Trumpet on August 27, 2019 at 2:39 pm

I hate vandalism!!

40. mell682 on August 27, 2019 at 2:39 pm

People living there sure left in a hurry !

41. Dark Exploration Films on August 27, 2019 at 2:40 pm

So I hope my subs like abandoned homes/MANSIONS because i have been recording alot lately. More videos to come people ! Make sure your subscribed and like the video!

42. Steve Johnson on August 27, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Weird seeing pre-transition TVs. Used to be TVs got stolen — now you have to pay to get them taken..

43. Nina Lutgen on August 27, 2019 at 2:42 pm

Nice your not freaked out stepping on a snake.I stepped on one once and i freaked out.

44. Cori Chan on August 27, 2019 at 2:43 pm

What a cool house! Looks like it was nice before it was destroyed. Sad to see all the vandalism and graffiti on the walls, mirrors, and doors.

45. Maria Chavez on August 27, 2019 at 2:43 pm

I wonder where this house was located

46. JDN Rotterdam on August 27, 2019 at 2:44 pm

No sega?

47. Kidbx175 on August 27, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Where is this located ?

48. MrKitchenknives on August 27, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Any idea why this home was abandoned?

49. Thekillerfox on August 27, 2019 at 2:49 pm