1. All About Home Electronics.com on August 27, 2019 at 2:00 pm

These connection points you’ve listed…2 accept a 3.5 mm plug? One plug is the left channel and one is the right channel (?) (Similar to RED/WHITE RCA audio cables) And a 3rd connection point is TOSLINK. While TOSLINK is very familiar the other two are not familiar connection methods on common North American electronics. It "seems" however highly compatible with commonly available replacement CD players using the proper adapter/connection wire. Visit our site, email photo of the back panel.

2. Pierrette Villeneuve on August 27, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Echo Effect…  please help…  TV=32" Sony R300B; Sound Bar=Samsung HW-C50….  TV is brand new; and just connected to Audio system… However I have terrible echo effect…  If I turn sound down from TV, the sound is down as well on sound bar….   Help    I’m frustrated….  using Toslink optical cable from sound bar to Tv…

3. All About Home Electronics.com on August 27, 2019 at 2:31 pm

A LUXMAN owner’s manual reads, " …When using these BUS LINE jacks only use LUXMAN CD player also having BUS LINE jacks…the CONTROL signals are bi-directional therefore the IN/OUT protocol is required"

4. Tigerlilycat123 on August 27, 2019 at 2:34 pm

Do you now how I can link my smart remote to my sound bar, I’ve connected it to the tv and it works with the sound bar remote but then the tv remote can’t control the sound, I’ve gone through the set up of the remote and sound bar on the tv, but can’t solve the problem.
    thanks S 🙂

5. Graham Gagnon on August 27, 2019 at 2:42 pm

I have 3 speakers. one in the dinning room one in the kitchen and one on the hallway. Would I be able to plug in the 4 wire (for left and right sound) into the first speaker, then just continue 2 wire from the first to the second and then again to the third? my volume control requires 4 wire in and 4 wire out and all my speakers only have the 2 wire in. suggestions?
    diy-er

6. Kris Reed on August 27, 2019 at 2:46 pm

Can you tell me something about HDMI switches/ optical?

7. All About Home Electronics.com on August 27, 2019 at 2:49 pm

If the LUXMAN home stereo system has a TOSLINK input then any CD player with a TOSLINK output could connect to the home stereo TOSLINK input. And if not, you need a LUXMAN CD player with BUS Line Jacks.