Here's How I Get Game Consoles For Super Cheap

Here's How I Get Game Consoles For Super Cheap

Start listening with a free 30-day Audible trial, one free audio book plus 2 Audible Originals. Visit http://audible.com/spawnwave or text spawnwave to 500500.

Game consoles are expensive, but for a while I would consistently get game systems for cheap in order to resell in stores. Here is how I would get current consoles for less than a brand new game.

Soldering Station I Used: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3in1-853D-1A-DC-Power-Supply-SMD-BGA-Soldering-Rework-Station-Hot-Air-Gun-110V/333155458804?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Twitter: @SpawnWaveMedia

Spawn Wave Merch: https://teespring.com/stores/spawnwavemediashop

Consider Supporting Us On Patreon:

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SpawnWave

Follow Us On Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/spawnwavemedia

Listen To Our Weekly Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/spawn-wave

Music: www.bensound.com

Like Comment and Subscribe!

Thanks for watching!

#PS4 #TechWave #VideoGames #ad

1. Love Star on August 27, 2019 at 1:49 pm

jadyn wright

2. Carlos Flores on August 27, 2019 at 1:49 pm

This actually looks like something I can see myself learning to do on the side not only because I love video games but seems like it would be fun. Thanks man. 💯

3. Please Enter Name on August 27, 2019 at 1:53 pm

I used Facebook marketplace because that’s where all the moms are

4. OpTic Aparadox on August 27, 2019 at 1:54 pm

Keep up the good work I love watchin these videos 🔥

5. Big T ony on August 27, 2019 at 1:55 pm

I bought a purple regular Nintendo 3ds, sold to me for $20 that was not booting, but was told it was an "easy fix". It seemed like it wasn’t, it was tampered with and the middle chassis holding the battery was completely ruined, and it was bricked beyond repair. I saw another one a year later, priced at $10 dollars. Issue with this one was that the top screen didn’t work. I bought it not knowing if it read games or if buttons worked, etc. I swapped motherboards with the first one I bought and boom. I had a working 3ds. Sold it for $60. I also bought a PS3 super slim for $20 blindly, not knowing if it worked since it was just the console. I used cords I had at home(HDMI, power supply cord) and sold it for $90 with a fixed controller a friend gave me because it was broken. You can really make money this way, or get the best deal out there.

6. Junior Orellana on August 27, 2019 at 1:55 pm

do one of these with older consoles I got a broken ps3 and I would love to try and fix

7. Jorge Santos on August 27, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Do you have any advise to fix my PS4. I used to play a lot in it, but I had suddenly stopped playing, a couple of months later turned it on for the first time i noticed it being very very slow. The icons of apps took a lot of time to load and when I used the joystick to select the app I wanted to use, it moved a couple of seconds later, it was like a very slow computer. I noticed it was gradually getting slower to the point when it doesn’t even show the logo or anything there is just a black screen. But I can manage to enter safe mode every time and I have tried every single option there is, it has been erased multiple times now. Please is there anything that I can do to fix it.

8. Swissy Dew on August 27, 2019 at 1:56 pm

How / where did you learn console repair?

9. OutOfTheBox on August 27, 2019 at 1:57 pm

Why is the plastic not off the monitor stand that is freaking me tf out

10. Satiar Sohulian on August 27, 2019 at 1:59 pm

Legend

11. NaeMuckle on August 27, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Lead solder is really really bad for you. If you’re using it make sure you have good ventilation. It destroys your body

12. Yoshi G on August 27, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Is there a book or manual that you look at for repairs

13. chizukichan on August 27, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Spawn Wave Would you be interested in doing a video collaboration with other YouTubers in support of right to repair? I was thinking if enough reputable "influencers" that know how to repair electronics and mechanical assemblies spoke about this subject and what the opposition says, it would provide more information for those not well versed in the subject to educate themselves. If it was recorded, it could be showed to lawmakers that are on the fence about repairs and the need for access to replacement parts.

14. Louis Avila on August 27, 2019 at 2:08 pm

imagine being the guy who sold this ps4 after watching this video

15. Daniel Nelson on August 27, 2019 at 2:08 pm

One time I tried to fix a 2ds. Now I have a 3ds

16. kevin castillo on August 27, 2019 at 2:09 pm

How did you turn it on without the ps power button on it ? Mine recently came off and for the life off me can’t fix it and I need to put it in safe mode because I needed a new hard drive , please help me bro I subbed

17. Grey Fox on August 27, 2019 at 2:10 pm

Your gonna rob someone aren’t you.

18. Mr Mr Jims on August 27, 2019 at 2:10 pm

I found a ps4 for sale that turn on but reboot randomly, what would be the issue?

19. Savage Hippie on August 27, 2019 at 2:12 pm

Listen if you don’t wanna spend money what every error it has just try your best to fix it so you don’t spend $300 or more

20. Isch bin de Kalle on August 27, 2019 at 2:14 pm

Heres how i will come back to every video to give you my dislike without even watching it.
    How is it to be such a small guy with no girlfriend?

Ha Gayyyyy

21. Paul hellios on August 27, 2019 at 2:15 pm

you cant fix every problem to a non working ps4 or xbox because no one has the shematics ms and sony wont release those to a public view and even if you think sometimes is fixible guess what sometimes the problem maby worst than you thought.

22. Ccrazy cwb on August 27, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Any one know what I gotta do if my ps4 turns on for like a sec then turns off again

23. Grey Fox on August 27, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Got a ps2 and nes back in the day from friends that didn’t wanna take time with them and considered trash. The ps2 , Sony fixed for free and the nes just cleaned the inside out and worked like a charm.

24. xkidgodx on August 27, 2019 at 2:18 pm

Megaman: )

25. Agent 13 on August 27, 2019 at 2:19 pm

Do you know how to fix a PS3

26. Plebby Pixel on August 27, 2019 at 2:20 pm

Be a lot easier if you use Flux.

27. nick on August 27, 2019 at 2:22 pm

sooooooo it really had to be 16 min🤔

28. Juanfra Valero on August 27, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Very nice, informative video, with those with the skill and brave enough to try and repair your consoles.

I can vouch for audible, I’ve been an audible user for over 2 years and it is great. The audibooks are a bit on the expensive side, but if you get the kindle version they usually go for just 9 bucks.

29. Julian Rodriguez on August 27, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Isnt the timelaps music from Megaman X4 Or X5

30. Gettin_ Lit on August 27, 2019 at 2:22 pm

My Ps4 would turn on then turn off no clue what is wrong ..was using the night before

31. JLK on August 27, 2019 at 2:24 pm

I got my ps4 slim from the pawn shop for 100$ the disc tray didn’t work and I bought the security torch from amazon for 5$ and found 2 disc inside stuck and removed them and I sold the ps4 for 150$ with the original controller

32. Atticus Dillard-wright on August 27, 2019 at 2:24 pm

Can I have the ps4

33. adam lambert on August 27, 2019 at 2:26 pm

I have a ps4 and it needs to go through system 7 need help

34. Kellan Menhennett on August 27, 2019 at 2:26 pm

What is "lead it solder" I think that’s what you’re saying. Is it a specific type of lead solder? I cant seem to find it online.

35. Crippled MagnumPI on August 27, 2019 at 2:27 pm

how I get them for super cheap – buy them broken

36. Connor Stair on August 27, 2019 at 2:29 pm

i go with my .45

37. David Stokes-Lopez on August 27, 2019 at 2:30 pm

It would’ve been really nice of you if you would’ve shown how to solder the part on.

38. John Jam on August 27, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Nice

39. Patrick Zweygardt on August 27, 2019 at 2:30 pm

I’m having a hard time with an Xbox 360 slim I’m trying to repair. The console will not turn on by the power button, only by the the eject button. The the power supply turns to green when the console turns on and stays green. The power button on the faceplate will flash green about 7 times then turn red.

40. X x.X on August 27, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Eugene

41. Marcio Tofani on August 27, 2019 at 2:32 pm

haha love the megaman x4 ice stage song

42. Matthew Langley on August 27, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Got a xbox one and ps4 for 100 Each just gotta know how yo haggle

43. Adrian Silva on August 27, 2019 at 2:39 pm

Dat Megaman X music thooo props to you, you cultured swine 😏 (compliment)

44. legoboy0109 on August 27, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Another HUGE thing to look for is physically damaged consoles. You can get fully functioning consoles cosmetic with damage to the shell for super cheap, and even replace the shell with one from a non-functioning console.

45. Alex Pipes on August 27, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Can you do the same thing with a switch

46. Snowboat392 on August 27, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Well I have a broken Xbox one it works but it’s stuck in an update loop

47. SKYLON2311 on August 27, 2019 at 2:45 pm

After this Video watching i found on ebay a xbox one s 1tb for 50€ where The hdmi was Broken😂

48. ____ on August 27, 2019 at 2:47 pm

It’s called wish

49. Bearded Gamer on August 27, 2019 at 2:47 pm

My buddy used to chuck trash, He spotted a PS4 in the garbage brought it to me, Boom! Bent HDMI Pins. I got away with using a picking tool to pull them straight out. hasn’t had an issue yet (though I expect eventually it will get messed up again)

50. Not My Project on August 27, 2019 at 2:48 pm

the guy uses an optiplex to hold the motherboard