1. TornTech on August 27, 2019 at 1:54 pm

Enjoyed the lab tour! Got a few pointers and ideas of things I’m missing, Kapton tape, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetone.

keep posting videos! Sounds like you have some intresting ones to come!

2. Euromir on August 27, 2019 at 1:54 pm

Wot no scope? Vital

3. Mods & Tweaks on August 27, 2019 at 2:01 pm

Too many multimeters, where is LCR meter? and or even a nice analogue scope (they are cheap enough).

4. Tayton Torson on August 27, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Never mind on that. Sorry to bother. I decided to put the joint down and look at the name on the machine..

5. Tayton Torson on August 27, 2019 at 2:06 pm

Nice tips, Boss! Now what was that machine called so I can look into possibly purchasing one?

6. Eddy Pagan on August 27, 2019 at 2:07 pm

I saw that the window is next to your lab and that very good for fumes,also mat grounded & ground wrist band available.many other accessories. What I did not see that are very handy to have are Mirror when repairing TV, analog multimeter I personally like to check capacitors for those that I don’t have there reading, analog meter that has Null (zero center) very good for speakers & other,Very low resistance meter very good to look for a short this was used on the Industry, pair of speakers with aligator clips connected, I did not see the "original chamois cloth" not imitation, to clean "Video Heads" lint free cloth can be used but must be very carefull

7. Swaraj Projects on August 27, 2019 at 2:15 pm

good tips

8. Man la on August 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm

I would prefer to have a cro and variable power supply, fume extractor, and a silicon mat.

9. Josue Villegas Miguel on August 27, 2019 at 2:42 pm

Thanks a lot Mister.

10. Finn Osborne on August 27, 2019 at 2:44 pm

How would I be able to set up something like this cheaply to allow me to do small projects at home? Loved the video, keep on doing what you’re doing 🙂

11. Fantastic World on August 27, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Excellent Video! Excuse me for chiming in, I would appreciate your initial thoughts. Have you heard the talk about – Saankramer Electronic Magazine System (Sure I saw it on Google)? It is a good one of a kind product for learning how to repair electronic items like a wizard minus the headache. Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my mate got excellent results with it.