What Console Should You Buy? – March 2018

What Console Should You Buy? – March 2018

It is now March 2018! There are several different consoles that you can buy! What console should I buy? Watch the video to see which console is the best fit for you!

PS4 Pro – https://amzn.to/2GEuqFq
Xbox One X – https://amzn.to/2usjG8h
Xbox One S – https://amzn.to/2GoKJ5G
Nintendo Switch – https://amzn.to/2Gk7Gao

Please Like this video and Subscribe to my channel if you enjoy my content and want to see more videos!

PS4 Pro Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUMBjSsgYw

Nintendo Switch Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzWYEkknThI

Gear Used for this video:
Canon EOS 70D
Rode VideoMic Go
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015

Follow me on Twitter @TechSavvyBuyer

1. Daniel Spencer on August 27, 2019 at 1:49 pm

what happened the the ps4 slim

2. xtrm gamer on August 27, 2019 at 1:50 pm

Stop being a bitch

3. Narek Sargsyan on August 27, 2019 at 1:50 pm

ps 4 pro

4. Howard Kim on August 27, 2019 at 1:51 pm

Stfu n stop blabbing how many times u gonna repeat yourself geez … wtf

5. Elliot Andersson on August 27, 2019 at 1:54 pm

WTF I just found a Xbox one x on liontech for 50000 bucks!!!!!!!! I’m not lying! 😱😱😱😱

6. Aleks Aleks on August 27, 2019 at 1:56 pm

Xbox ONE X!!!

7. Super Doran on August 27, 2019 at 1:56 pm

I honestly can’t say that this was a good or decent review. Dude 90 percent was about graphics. I haven’t heard a single game come out of your mouth, you know the whole reason consoles were invented. If I wanted best graphics I’d get a PC cause I’m sorry but the xbox x cannot compare to my gaming PC at all, graphics wise or the amount of customization I have. And what is with placing the switch in it’s own market i get it you don’t like the idea. But come on have some fairness with it dude. Breath of the wild easily stands up to most open world games on the market, and the funny part is it has horrible graphics. So according to this review how could it stand at all, what a mystery. And dude "I’m duprised that it’s still current and able to compete" yeah it’s Nintendo if it carved a N on a rock and charged 100 dollars you’d buy it, becouse they helped make the gaming world what it is today. And there’s a reason the gaming community is starting to die. No one really cares how shiny a rock in a game is, they want innovation. Xbox is out becouse they cant deliver it. If I played one halo I have played them all. Ps4 does slightly better, God of war 4 was astounding and defiantly new and innovative. However the switch has turned innovation to new heights and not becouse of the sales pitch you used. Just look at the new smash brothers. It has proven that so many other fighting games have failed that yes you can have a huge roster with a fun and playable game. Wwe tried this once and it was a disaster. Then games like zelda. Zelda should of honestly turned me off hugely I mean weapon degeneration has never been a good thing but it works wonders here, as well as the pure freedom you feel; skyrim told me that I had the freedom to literally go anywhere so many people went crazy over this becouse it immersed you. Then came the slap in the face the invisible wall. Yeah anywhere my butt. But zelda literally has completely removed this making that statement of skyrim completely true. Not to mention that the switch brings in people that has never gamed before becouse it’s so friendly. If I tried to teach my girl to play the ps4 I’d get shot. Just the amount of time it would take to explain the most simple of games on it would take forever and frustrates many people. But as far as the ps4 goes if you want games that you can honestly get as technical or rpg like as possible that’s what you want. Even tho thats a dying breed It still is the easiest console for that. And if you want triple A titles that have been done 1000 times then xbox is what you want. Not knocking it like what you like, but siercly stop putting jetpacks on my guys and calling it new it’s been done many times before. So a honest review taking innovation and games into account as well as actual friendliness and bringing people over to gaming. Is switch #1 ps4 # 2 xbox one #3. There an honest review. Siercly dude I get you love shiny rocks but calm down, believe it or not that cant make a game good at all. And games is the entire reason we buy these things. Becouse I’d rather spend my time playing south park phone destroyer then a horrible set of games with good graphics. Becouse the majority are in it for the games and the amount of content and innovation they bring not how shiny the guns and rocks are.

8. DEADXE OG on August 27, 2019 at 1:57 pm

WHERE"S THE PS4 SLIM????? IF YOU HAVE AN XBOX ONE S GET THE PS4 SLIM IN THERE TOO ???

9. Gold_ 2474 on August 27, 2019 at 1:57 pm

You aren’t a real gamer if you don’t love all these consoles!

10. Francis Igualdo on August 27, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Get the console that ur friends have

11. gray pierre on August 27, 2019 at 1:58 pm

I mean I want the ps4 for the game’s but the Xbox have better power not looking to buy both systems not a true gamer.

12. Visori J on August 27, 2019 at 2:02 pm

A ouya

13. lava launchers on August 27, 2019 at 2:02 pm

When a new console comes out no ones gonna buy it because if you want a real console it had to be made in the nineties or something XD

14. Kieran Kepler on August 27, 2019 at 2:06 pm

What it Nintendo makes a beast of a console in years to come

15. Alonso Palma on August 27, 2019 at 2:06 pm

Team PS4

16. daidou daidou on August 27, 2019 at 2:06 pm

great honest review, i love your stuff, keep it up

17. James Sango on August 27, 2019 at 2:09 pm

Lol

18. Spooks Productions on August 27, 2019 at 2:11 pm

None of these work 4 me….make another that reviews last gen stuff like

Wii u, PS3, Wii, and ps2

19. bennies fried chicken on August 27, 2019 at 2:12 pm

all i wanna know is does it have good games and does it not look like its from the year twenty million

20. Nizar Rihani on August 27, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Rich kids: I wIlL jUsT gEt AlL oF tHeM.

21. star pro on August 27, 2019 at 2:18 pm

You left out the ps4 slim

22. Jarv27 on August 27, 2019 at 2:18 pm

Excellent video

23. Eric Monnot on August 27, 2019 at 2:20 pm

I have all 3 and my favorite is the switch, I’m a Nintendo person cause that’s what I grew up on, but i do love the others a lot

24. Buh buh buh on August 27, 2019 at 2:25 pm

Get a good PC and download launchers for all of them… :3

25. witchcraft32 on August 27, 2019 at 2:26 pm

you should but pc

26. GRICKS INVASION on August 27, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Best combo is ps4 pro and x box one x ( or you can take x box one s)

27. Eric Renteria on August 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm

When I bought the switch I had buyers remorse at first but a few weeks later I can’t leave home with out it! I always put in backpack 🎒 along with my keys, wallet and phone 📱 so I never forget it or leave without it!

28. Vance Hendrix on August 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Go tech

29. Joanne Slater on August 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm

I just wanna play Minecraft.i have at the moment an xbox 360 (I know feel free to roast me) and I can say it is thoroughly shit😁

30. switch ride on August 27, 2019 at 2:28 pm

The only thing you need is pc and nintendo switch thats what i got and not feeling that i need other things

31. Drew Biggah on August 27, 2019 at 2:29 pm

PlayStation is garbage Nintendo is a joke and the S is cool but if u have the money def get the X… Had a ps4 pro and that shit is worthless and don’t games r all boring single player shit… Pretty much get whatever ur friends play.. But all sonys "good" games r single player and the xbox is much better for co op players… But I just got the X yesterday and this thing is beautiful now I’m looking into getting a 4K monitor but still don’t know which one to get.

32. 361 berlin on August 27, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Switch is the best console

33. Viren Modhvadia on August 27, 2019 at 2:33 pm

Pooooooooooooooooooo

34. chozee videos on August 27, 2019 at 2:33 pm

I love a Xbox one it is my wife

35. Blair Quigley [weeb gamer] on August 27, 2019 at 2:34 pm

i go for all of them but if i only had the money for one id chose all 3 last gens plus a original ds and a ps2 for being best playstation but if i had to pick a favourite next gen it would be switch

36. Slice FNM on August 27, 2019 at 2:35 pm

I got Xbox one s it’s new I got recently

37. StrayGamer on August 27, 2019 at 2:38 pm

PS4 Pro. Not even up for debate

38. Rose batista on August 27, 2019 at 2:38 pm

And Xbox 360?

39. GrimReefer on August 27, 2019 at 2:38 pm

I’ll box Xbox original 🙂

40. Davicito on August 27, 2019 at 2:38 pm

Great video man

41. Slugs Com on August 27, 2019 at 2:38 pm

Seeming as my parents have split up, consoles have been a problem with accessibility between me and my brother. In our houses we have each of the 4 consoles and i can happily say the switch suits me the best because i can take the thing to and from their houses.

42. Jeffrey Spedy's Gameplay on August 27, 2019 at 2:41 pm

I still got a ps3 super slim I will soon get a ps4 pro or slim.

43. Yimb0 on August 27, 2019 at 2:41 pm

*laughs in pc*

44. Mi Mi Jewellery Ltd on August 27, 2019 at 2:43 pm

Can you please let me know what is the best for dancing? I won’t use for anything else. Thanks

45. Mommy Dearest on August 27, 2019 at 2:44 pm

I just got an Xbox One on Mercari for like $120 that came with a controller, GTA 5, and Fallout 4. It was a seller with all 5 stars and I just got it to play GTA 5 tbh. Already have a Switch, 3ds XL, Gamecube, and N64. Just always wanted GTA 5.

46. Karthik Saran on August 27, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Hey someone please help . I am planning to buy a console. Which is better: xbox one x or ps4 pro… . These both consoles cost the same in my area. The games I wanted to play with it are PES, Fifa, spiderman,pubg, fortnite and some games like that… I know ,spiderman is not available in Xbox. But people say pes and Fifa are best to play in Xbox. Is there a much graphics difference between ps4 pro and Xbox one x????

47. Yoits gamerboy! on August 27, 2019 at 2:46 pm

Ps4

48. Fruit Cat on August 27, 2019 at 2:46 pm

PS4 and Switch.

49. mOOka L on August 27, 2019 at 2:49 pm

PS4 pro all day players👍

50. Joanna Garcia on August 27, 2019 at 2:49 pm

Wow the comments are confusing.