How cell phones are destroying the Relationships | Simon Sinek

How cell phones are destroying the Relationships | Simon Sinek

Ever wondered why you don’t have deep meaningful relations with your friends or colleagues?
Just doing this one thing will help you to improve your relations with friends, family and colleagues: Put your cell phones away when you are meeting with them.

#SimonSinek

1. Saiteja Bobby on September 1, 2019 at 2:44 pm

I stopped using phone for unnecessary things.
    I use only when it is needed and it is not needed for me all the time.

2. ˑˑˑ on September 1, 2019 at 2:45 pm

It’s the responsibility of employers to teach people how to build strong personal relationships, patience and confidence, and overcome their addictions? So we’re gonna replace the intrusion of cellphones into people’s lives with more intrusion by their employer?

3. Martine van Eijk on September 1, 2019 at 3:20 pm

relationships are built in all that in between time……

4. Łukasz Pawłowski on September 1, 2019 at 3:23 pm

What the heck is wrong with video creaters these days?
    Why is there more and more interruptions with added flashbacks / addons?
    This is so iritating! I’d like to see the speaker when he speaks not some glasses / guy checking his phone / girls walking by.
    It is as irritating as the matter he speaks about :/

5. Jay Charles on September 1, 2019 at 3:24 pm

we’ve created a race of walking/talking computers. Soon we will totally forget how to talk and then have to take classes on how to get back our comm. skills. This is wrong but we did it ourselves.

6. Benjamin Oates on September 1, 2019 at 3:29 pm

every time I hangout with my friends and my girlfirend I put my phone off