Judge Faith – We Do Cell Phones (Season 2: Full Episode #148)

Judge Faith – We Do Cell Phones (Season 2: Full Episode #148)

A woman says she loaned her niece a tablet and cell phone but never got them back. Her niece says they were replacements for previously damaged items
Stream every Judge Faith episode on Amazon Prime.
Judge Faith Season 1: https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B01HH7EN9M/
Judge Faith Season 2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B06Y67FMTB/
Judge Faith Season 3: https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0798W95QC/

1. VintageSista on September 19, 2019 at 9:05 pm

I see those cellphone booths all the time. I didnt knownthey made so littke, no wonder they be bugging. When I walk by i look down so they don’t harass me. Man $7 geesh.

2. Kisser Kisser on September 19, 2019 at 9:06 pm

$20 lord I need to thank you because I couldn’t especially with my son so thank you lord thank you because I am really bless

3. Linda on September 19, 2019 at 9:07 pm

No matter what was happening, I don’t think the aunt should have called 911.

4. Kk Alexa on September 19, 2019 at 9:07 pm

That’s what pisses me off about judge Faith. That lil girl knew the judge was gone order her to give her aunty the items back so she maliciously broke her aunts electronics. Judge Faith wrong for not making that Lil girl pay the aunt back for those items since she broke them. Judge Faith always rushing the case instead of dealing with case correctly. The judge knew those items worked when she lended the items out.

5. Erica Calbert on September 19, 2019 at 9:11 pm

$28 a week she is Balling 😂🤣😂

6. Lola Hernandez on September 19, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Thats an awful niece…. Gave her auntie broken stuff…so she got away with doing dirt anyway.

7. AbrahamsHeiress on September 19, 2019 at 9:13 pm

That wasn’t fare… Judge Faith gave an UNFAIR judgement. I also think she should have given the plaintiff an option to choose the devices or the cash value, I’ve seen that done before. I’m a little disappointed for the Auntie she didn’t deserve the mistreatment all around, plus I truly believe the judge was in a hurry she seemed unusually touchy and impatient the whole time, I think she was rushing to meet a deadline.

8. Kelstooo on September 19, 2019 at 9:14 pm

Sound like pyramid scheme

9. Ally B on September 19, 2019 at 9:16 pm

What court room looks like that? Audience or not people are allowed to watch certain court cases but I’ve never seen an audience chatting like that.

10. Dontrell Johnson on September 19, 2019 at 9:17 pm

Nobody ever wins "deformation of character" lol

11. First Last on September 19, 2019 at 9:17 pm

Annoying. Not worth the watch.
    #TakeCareBeWellDoGood

12. Tigger Robin on September 19, 2019 at 9:20 pm

I am looking for alex or judy. The only thing i can find is faith. I assume that is because nobody actually watches her.

13. Have You Heard on September 19, 2019 at 9:22 pm

Judge Faith dropped the ball on this one. I never heard the aunt say that she did NOT damage her niece’s phone. So, I feel like the aunt should have paid her for her phone because she needed her phone to work. You have to have a phone to do Uber. Also, the niece broke her phone before giving it back so I guess they are even but you shouldn’t do evil for evil. Judge was not fair in this case. The Judge should have just ASKED the aunt if she put her niece’s phone in her car instead of drumming up an argument and accusing the niece of lying WITHOUT EVER asking the aunt. That was ridiculous and unfair. Faith thinks she knows it all and have seen it all just because she used to be a prosecutor. She is still young and has a WHOLE LOT to learn. (Taking from a comment below-"Be fair to everyone all the time that’s your job. People depend on it and depend on you to be.")

14. Crystal Sanders on September 19, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Wow the neice is flip-flopping. If you lie you gonna steal if you steal you r capable of stealing. She sound stupid. People like her niece made it hard to trust family members.

15. naturally sondar on September 19, 2019 at 9:23 pm

16. Diamond Dupree on September 19, 2019 at 9:24 pm

Judge Faith was wrong….

17. kay22100 on September 19, 2019 at 9:25 pm

The niece is a liar.

18. Diamond Dupree on September 19, 2019 at 9:25 pm

Blk miss piggy

19. motorcycle man on September 19, 2019 at 9:26 pm

I want to make $2 off my aunt and I don’t give a s***

20. ElectricAngel19 on September 19, 2019 at 9:26 pm

some are going to take my comment the wrong way but I am going to state it anyway. chunky and super chunky people should NEVER pierce their septum and wear a nose ring…. imo..

A nose ring is a ring made of metal designed to be installed through the nasal septum of pigs (to prevent them from rooting) as well as domestic cattle, usually bulls. … Nose rings are used to encourage the weaning of young calves by discouraging them from suckling.
    OR it represents a whole host of mental issues.

Nose rings, which have symbolic meaning in Indian, African and some Muslim cultures, ARE GAINING POPULARITY in other areas of the world as well. In fact, in the United States, nose piercing may be seen as an act of rebellion against conservative values.

21. Queensgrindharder on September 19, 2019 at 9:28 pm

The old aunt is petty! And money hungry $20 check

22. D C on September 19, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Defendant is a petty, mean excuse for a person. Screening over her aunt for pennies and talking about how she @gonna gave more money than her.” Greed will see you in hell.

23. Smalltownbeauty 22 on September 19, 2019 at 9:30 pm

Am I the only one who thinks the aunt owes her for the phone, I can see that happening like the girl said. She drop that girl phone.

24. MsBonitaDinero on September 19, 2019 at 9:31 pm

Judge Faith this ruling was very unfair…although you may have been "agitated" you should have ordered her niece to pay for her damaged returned items…if she didn’t want to return it common sense says it was in good/working condition when she took it…so in essence this ruling still wasn’t in favor of the aunt.

25. Learn Bahasa Indonesia on September 19, 2019 at 9:32 pm

I think the girl will do just fine. She’s a hard-working level-headed girl and she has turned out alright despite the fact that both of her parents suffered from substance abuse. If she has more opportunities, she will do very well.

26. Slim Fresh on September 19, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Smh Petty Casee

27. James Thomas on September 19, 2019 at 9:33 pm

It’s not about how much $$ you make at all…….

28. Beautaus Tertulien on September 19, 2019 at 9:33 pm

The plaintiff to worried about the defendant check. Instead where her phone at

29. Crystal Sherman on September 19, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Why are people commenting about her weight like that makes her less of a human being. Saying big girl, etc. She is a grown woman. Petty woman, but grown. I’m pretty sure most of you who are commenting on her weight aren’t skinny or in good shape your damn selfs. Smh!

30. Beautaus Tertulien on September 19, 2019 at 9:35 pm

The plaintiff can’t get her lies together

31. Farah Nasser on September 19, 2019 at 9:35 pm

I hate when people make things bigger then they seem

32. Lisa Renrick on September 19, 2019 at 9:36 pm

"It’s broken now your honor" Go get another phone. That’s what she had to do.

33. Trubin 561 on September 19, 2019 at 9:37 pm

These hood rats call 911 when they get annoyed at a family member over a property dispute but they won’t call the police on drug dealers in their street corners or robberies and shooting in their neighborhood. I know cuz i used to go buy drugs in the hood and they sell it blatantly in front of everyone, in front of kids and their parents, in front of old people, in front of basically everyone except the police. People get shot in this area al the dam time and no one sees nothin. Sad thing is it would be a reasonably nice neighborhood if the residents gave half a shit and looked after their neighbors and maintained the front of their houses. Some of the houses are decent but not one yard is cared for. There are houses with tin foil on the inside of windows instead of getting blinds. Half the houses have relatively new cars, there’s benzes, bmws, Lexus, etc.. classic cars with $25k paint jobs. Even shitty drug dealers make at least $150k a year and every house has at least one of them in the house. This is quite a tangent. I hate the police down here but they got more important things then to deal with your stupid ass

34. Debrian * on September 19, 2019 at 9:39 pm

“Victims of substance abuse”. You are not a victim if you are the one doing drugs for fucks sake…..

35. Julie Smock on September 19, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Sweat hog.

36. GoRogue CauseMayhem on September 19, 2019 at 9:45 pm

Ignant…

37. mrexclusive0122 on September 19, 2019 at 9:47 pm

The plaintiff got on my nerves. She kept scrunching up the corner of the mouth and whatnot. The defendant was just fat. WHORES!!!!!!

38. Veronica Moore on September 19, 2019 at 9:49 pm

#pettyaf

39. Maria Dolores La Tourette on September 19, 2019 at 9:49 pm

What goes around comes around ,
    God hates ugly n it will come bk to her Sevenfold..

40. Nia Bain on September 19, 2019 at 9:49 pm

This case gave me a damn headache. I mean both the Plaintiff and Defendant seemed not right. One of the most confusing cases I’ve ever seem.

41. Deion the Don on September 19, 2019 at 9:49 pm

That woman is sad and very immature and need to grow up

42. Ja Nay on September 19, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Family can try to be spiteful like that. I learned!

43. Stefanye Williams on September 19, 2019 at 9:51 pm

The big girl is lying she has changed her story and her body language changed as well she is lying. I believe the aunt but the story around the cellphone is a bit sketchy so who knows what happened to her phone.

44. Kara Bassett on September 19, 2019 at 9:51 pm

If the aunt damaged your 600 phone and she acting like she doesn’t owe you for it then you should of made a counter claim against her and give the tablet back. I wouldn’t sue family though, if i had a dime for everytime my family took something of mine I’d be able to pay for the defendant’s phone myself.

45. joed596 on September 19, 2019 at 9:55 pm

"harassment" "slander" "defamation of character" wow 🙂

46. Shell Stewart on September 19, 2019 at 9:56 pm

The prettiest court case ever

47. No Name on September 19, 2019 at 9:58 pm

Tammy is pretty.

48. Dannie Diamond on September 19, 2019 at 9:59 pm

A fucking MLM

49. Madison Rose on September 19, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Sis, was crying over $20 checks. Come on girl! We can do better.

50. Audrey G on September 19, 2019 at 10:02 pm

Just plain crazy how ya made your aunt go thru this…. shorty was wrong for holding her aunt things period..respect ya elders