Learn how to restore Windows when Windows cannot start normally. For more information on using Microsoft system restore (Windows 10, 8), visit our support site: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03327545.
For other helpful videos go to http://hp.com/supportvideos or http://youtube.com/hpcomputingsupport.
More support options for your computer or mobile device are available at http://hp.com/support.
Continue the Conversation:
Follow these steps to restore Windows when Windows cannot start normally:
– Shut down the computer, or, press and hold the Power button until the computer shuts off.
– After a few seconds, turn the computer back on, and then press the F11 key repeatedly to open the Advanced Startup Options menu.
– If prompted, choose your Language, and keyboard layout.
– Select Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and then System Restore.
– Choose an account and if prompted, enter the account password.
– Select Continue to open System Restore.
– Select Next, and then choose a restore point from a time when Windows started normally.
– To view all available, restore points, select the check box next to Show more restore points, and then make a selection from the list.
– Any programs that were added since the last restore point will be deleted and any that were removed will be restored.
– To view the programs and drivers affected, select Scan for affected programs.
– Take note of any programs that you might want to reinstall or uninstall after the recovery completes, and then select Close.
– Select Next, confirm the restore point, and then select Finish.
– Since System Restore cannot be interrupted, do not proceed without having enough time to perform the restoration.
– If you are restoring an HP notebook, plug in the power cord directly in the computer.
– Select Yes in the prompt to initiate the restoration process.
– Follow any prompts to finalize the restore and return to Windows.
#HP #HPSupport #HPComputers
SHOP NOW: http://store.hp.com/us/en/
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE: http://www.hp.com
Like HP on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/HP
Follow HP on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/HP
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/hp
Follow HP on LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hp
This video was produced by HP.
How To Restore Windows When Windows Cannot Start Normally | HP Computers | HP