How you can track cell phones, spy on texts, emails, eavesdrop, "hacking", etc?

How you can track cell phones, spy on texts, emails, eavesdrop, "hacking", etc?

I’m willing to do for you, what no one else is willing to do. In exchange for all of this knowledge I ask that you “pay it forward” and share these videos with your friends and family, post them to social media, share this with the people you turn to for news, share this with everyone you know and please hit that subscribe button. Your interest in these topics will keep me making videos; when you stop caring, I’ll stop making them.

Please keep in mind signal blocking bags, pockets and pouches which use “special” “signal blocking” fabric won’t protect you; they aren’t effective enough and I explain how to test them in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR3LKc2tMLU

Some of the other video’s I have done which may be of interest to you:

Why turning your phone off, airplane mode and apps do nothing to protect you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKCz4sDENQg

WARNING about soft cases, pockets and pouches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR3LKc2tMLU

Biometrics and your technology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJNvsyj9O0

Safest way to store your passwords: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKRW-D526Vw

Your cell phone can be infected and can infect your computers when you charge it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvpVs8bM0_s

Visit my channel on YouTube for more information: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLiddPJ0bQuCulSAsDN1QvQ

1. Shelly D. Filippi on October 11, 2019 at 3:36 pm

I have a sister by the name of Roxanne she has , stoled my identity and harassed me and bullied me and mostly defined my character. All this through my cell phone. And you would think my older sister would love me when family do the worst.

2. Liline Lyma on October 11, 2019 at 3:38 pm

what if you don’t have internet in your phone please. I need to go back to the old phones…

3. Dr. Jack Bright on October 11, 2019 at 3:38 pm

I really don’t want to, but I need to trust you. Can you find my email address? This is more of a late comment, but if you do, i’d be happier than SHIT

4. Joe B. on October 11, 2019 at 3:39 pm

What about cp without signals or wifi connection it can be hack??

5. Delana M. on October 11, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Thank you so much!

6. Pinoy Pride on October 11, 2019 at 3:40 pm

At last SomeBody GOT "balls" to speak out ….WE JUST NEED TO BE AWARE our technology is getting better and better everyday but some "HUmaNs" using it the wrong way its up to "YOU" which side you will be …. thank you Mr "!!UPLOADER"!!

7. Linda Bennett on October 11, 2019 at 3:43 pm

So after hearing that they can turn on other phones around that person, does it take a cell phone for that technology or do they use something else to turn on others phones?

8. Gummi Tarzan on October 11, 2019 at 3:43 pm

605 views…. says a lot about status quo… keep up the good work!

9. Dan Michaels on October 11, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Hey… Can I ask you… Are IMSI catchers capable of doing PACKET INJECTION, to inject viruses into web pages…or are they only capable of doing INTERCEPTION..? Thanks

10. Rinfela hnamte on October 11, 2019 at 3:44 pm

i am being monitored exactly like u said,how do i stop it or how do i encounter him,and which device is being used u think?

11. Math Mania on October 11, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I wanna be an industrialist not a hacker
    I just like it
    But I’ll only hack my devices

12. Exposing Proxy Stalking Organized Harrassment on October 11, 2019 at 3:48 pm

I hope every one of you reading this comment realize that democracy and freedoms are dead with the rise of the worldwide surveillance state? You, we, everyone are targeted and you will all wake up to the dictatorship depicted in the novels, movies 1984, Brave New World, The Hunger Games, Star Wars, The Matrix, etc.

13. johndoe12345 on October 11, 2019 at 3:50 pm

So are you advocating for cheating bitches? Seems odd to focus in on that. Obviously the outcomes are not good, but it is hardly surprising that people go insane when they find out the mother of their children is getting greased by some other fucking guy.

14. Ralph Wall on October 11, 2019 at 3:51 pm

HI can I ask you some questions

15. arseymcpherson on October 11, 2019 at 3:53 pm

It was all over the news internationally. So you are wrong with the crackpot bit at the end.

16. david kummer on October 11, 2019 at 3:53 pm

i want to be a white hat hacker

17. Ulises Gonzalez on October 11, 2019 at 3:55 pm

I found this out the hard way and after about 1,000 different emails made, different numbers and different everything and I always failed because I kept texting my friends and family members. that’s all that’s needed now a days, Yes just your phone number. that’s how that crazy psycho X kept finding me, by checking on the numbers I had dialed or texted to see if that was me.

18. Mark Johnson on October 11, 2019 at 3:55 pm

You can find THIS piece of shit….no kidding man fuck those people, how can you do that tp your own kid. Fuck

19. Mark Levers on October 11, 2019 at 3:56 pm

wow! very interesting! 🙂

20. Talmage d'Ur on October 11, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Spot ON – new tools for ageless crimes – new investigative methods unfolding – thank goodness. Thank you for these videos – clear, concise and real. Dam right.

21. luis fernando on October 11, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I wanna thank you so much I was looking for information on how to know if your phone is infected with a RAT….I’ve seen other pages too but you gave me a better understanding my phone infected and I know who thank to you, I’ve been robed five times : (…

22. THE MINISTRY OF LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR VICTIMS on October 11, 2019 at 3:57 pm

THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW

23. Cory Wilson on October 11, 2019 at 3:57 pm

That is scary
    I’m buying a stupid phone
    Can they track a simple flip phone??

24. Yamommma Isabitch on October 11, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Is spyware was installed on my phone how is it now on my friend’s phone that the person didn’t have access to could they have got onto her system through my phone I changed my phone number they got into her email address to get my new phone number I went and bought a brand new phone as soon as I hung up with her her contacts were gone and my brand new phone was now infected

25. Alex Crisp on October 11, 2019 at 4:01 pm

why dont you explain how hard/easy? it is to hack a phone? maybe its because its not as easy as you make it sound?

26. CogniVision on October 11, 2019 at 4:05 pm

This is why I dont have a smartphone. Ancient flip phone forever bitches.

27. Ben Benn on October 11, 2019 at 4:05 pm

I think a lot of big companies like Clark builders in Canada are doing this illegally to monitor there sites. One time i was working on a huge government construction site. The old federal building. Got into a huge debate with my christian friend for hours via texts. Then the saftey guy Saun walks into the room with a side ways smirk and out of no where says. "You should go to christian school" Really amazing odds and made me go hmm. What a strange nonsensical coincidence. I mean it makes sense, safety guy. know whats going on with a site of a thousand guys. Smart, practical saftey reasons. Head fucking and privacy molestation. Hmm not so much

28. TruthSeeker08 on October 11, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Thank You for the Wake Up call, or shall I Say Video.
    I’m going to look up the two very sad case’s that I Never heard about now, Instead of trying to Learn How to Hack into My Boyfriends Phone!
    I was Not looking forward to it. I kept thinking "I Wonder if He’s Doing/Done This to My Phone"?
    I have been with him for close to 9 year’s and Never have had a Trust Issue in any of My Relationship’s!! (Yes I have been cheated on in one Relationship.). However I don’t punish the next person in my life for another’s mistake!

I am Not going to let my mind wander and invade His privacy when I may or may NOT find something!!! That’s like Wishing for It! Furthermore I Would Not want Him invading My Privacy!

Thank You Again for This Video!
    Sincerely,
    Sunscreen Stacy ☀

29. Cu Gil on October 11, 2019 at 4:05 pm

I am having a serious problem with my phone being tracked,eavesdropping and possibly catfishing.(no joke) I have switched phones, but still the same symptoms. Can you point me in the right direction as far as software or services to prove or disprove my tracking situation?

30. Walter James on October 11, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Hello Everyone, My name is Walter James, cyberphonehacker@gmail.com
    is the best out here. if you need hacking into a cheating spouse phone,email,facebook,bank statements, etc..You really need cyberphonehacker@gmail com .its so discreet and interesting, tell him i referred you please..
    i promised i would help in any way since he did the same for me..

31. John Dumelo on October 11, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Thanks to trackwilly

32. Xnknown X on October 11, 2019 at 4:08 pm

*I gave you my ten minutes of attention.* If you could *please do the same in return* and read my statements, that would *mean a lot to me.*

Thank you.

33. computerfreak12320 on October 11, 2019 at 4:08 pm

so right about the cell phone treated like a family member thing. Google play doesn’t even have AIMSICD. it’s all just a giant cover up.

34. Cat Nip on October 11, 2019 at 4:08 pm

You should be able to press charges on the people that do this

35. John Taylor on October 11, 2019 at 4:12 pm

where do i get unit to see where they go i would like to know john t

36. J. Hankins on October 11, 2019 at 4:13 pm

and they called me crszy.

37. tamayalovely talia on October 11, 2019 at 4:13 pm

👍👍👍👍👍
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    👍👍👍👍👍
    👍👍👍

38. Siberian Tiger on October 11, 2019 at 4:14 pm

I really liked your videos, very informative.
    I have a question, my EMEI ends on /10
    and one friend told me my phone was bugged and we check his and his EMEI has the 15 digits and nothing else. I just want to know if it is true from your professional opinion. Thank you.

39. Tj B on October 11, 2019 at 4:14 pm

A lot of apps do this

40. Mary Kring on October 11, 2019 at 4:16 pm

OMG! That’s very Scarry. I hate the loss of freedom and privacy. Wake up is right! How do you get ride of this spy wear?

41. GROPE CARTEL on October 11, 2019 at 4:16 pm

How do you learn these things?

42. Ameka Slaughter on October 11, 2019 at 4:17 pm

need help phone has been hacked for over a year reached out to police taking them way too long cannot keep a job because they know everywhere where I work I need help please contact me

43. Queen B on October 11, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Wow!!!…now I know my paranoia is to be taken seriously. I will never look at my phone the same way again.

44. Liline Lyma on October 11, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Thanks please help me I have been hacked , my phone and PC I am wondering if i delete the internet and get me an old time phone with no internet could that help . The hackers are very bold on my systems

45. Kitty daddy Girl on October 11, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Why do I kinda love this

46. Natalie Skillin on October 11, 2019 at 4:23 pm

hii im eager to hack my ex boyfriend’s phone to see his text messages

47. Royalty on October 11, 2019 at 4:28 pm

I started dating this IT guy shortly after my dad died. It did not work out and hes been cyberstalking me ever since. My camera would turn on whenever and it would sometimes face me or face outward like he was curious about my surroundings. I have the cameras covered now. This is just the tip of the iceberg and he’s even involved other people to help him. This has been going on since 2014.

48. Linda Bennett on October 11, 2019 at 4:30 pm

What do they put in your car to be able to turn on phones? What is this system?

49. Jonnel Neptuno on October 11, 2019 at 4:34 pm

Can you track a stolen phone? I have the IMEI and the proof of purchase.

50. Big Boss on October 11, 2019 at 4:34 pm

I’m kind of concerned is it possible for people to do these types of things for free? Because sometimes charging money discourages people, but what about the people giving it for free. Then you have illmature children watching you in the privacy of your own home.