TOP 10 Handheld 2019 Wicked Budget China Video Game Systems

TOP 10 Handheld 2019 Wicked Budget China Video Game Systems

The Ultimate 2019 Wicked Budget Handheld TOP 10 is finally here !
Main focus on Budget systems with max of 70 dollars, LDK, Retro Game and many more systems.

Where to find ?

Don’t Forget to Subscribe and Join the #Wickedfamily !!
Like and share this video and don’t forget to leave an comment.
Spread the Wicked Message around the internet.

Wicked Gaming Channel:

Follow me on Facebook & Instagram.
Facebook Business Page:

Instagram:

#retrogaming #handheld #emulation

1. Techno Unit on October 16, 2019 at 4:00 pm

Ps vita best handled console

2. alex ojideagu on October 16, 2019 at 4:00 pm

Why do you have TWO identical Street Fighter cabinets?

3. SupraMedical68 on October 16, 2019 at 4:00 pm

I have the Pap K3 Plus and RS-97. I’d like to get my hands on a LDK Landscape or the Pocket Go when I get back to the US.

4. the Snyder family album on October 16, 2019 at 4:00 pm

I’m going to collect them all

5. GoogleHelpYou on October 16, 2019 at 4:00 pm

RS-97 is overrated. It has a high standby power leakage issue

6. james jefferson on October 16, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Do they play gba Pokemon ROMs?

7. Gregory Carter on October 16, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Because someone’s going to ask, because I wanted it too….
    Ranking of the portable systems:
    10. X9
    9. X16 7" Handheld
    8. PAPK IIIS
    7.Polaroid 7" Android Handheld
    6. Bittboy Version 3
    5. Pocket Go
    4. LDK
    3. LDK Landscape
    2. Retro Game 300
    1. Retro Game / RS-97
    Honorable mentions: Vanzatek 7" Android Handheld, PAPK IIS Handheld, X Handheld Series, Sony XPeria Android Phone.

8. AgentFSB on October 16, 2019 at 4:11 pm

I’ll be honest with you. I was going to get a LDK Landscape but I really like the look of the Retro Game 2 Anniversary. I hope they’re still selling them when I can swing the cost lol.

Thank you for this comparison!

9. Jl Souchet on October 16, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Hello from France. thank you for this nice video. I bought the RG300 through your test and I’m very happy. thanks again.

10. Ricardo Lima on October 16, 2019 at 4:12 pm

The video I needed.

11. Will He? on October 16, 2019 at 4:13 pm

Because of your channel, Wicked, I proudly own the X16, the Vanzatek tablet, a couple of those X-series MP5 games, PAP KIII Plus, the RS-97 and even the awesome little RetroMini. Can’t honestly pick a "favorite" as I developed (or reminded) myself a fondness for these dream machines. They’re all with quirks, but for somebody who logged hours on hours with Game Boys or the ilk, it’s incredible seeing what’s available now.

Definitely looking between the LDK, PocketGo & the RG300, but with the 350, I’ll just have more fun shopping! 😂😎 Been a great life so far, it’ll only get better!! Thanks again & Stay Wicked!! ✌😈

12. The Chinese Guy on October 16, 2019 at 4:14 pm

There’s also RG-350, RG-350H, PocketGo Plus and potentially LDK V3 coming in the next couple months. You probably have to make an updated video about TOP 10 handhelds in 2019 🙂

13. home jonny on October 16, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Is It possible mod this 7 inches handheld and install android in It?

14. Fulthrotle73 on October 16, 2019 at 4:18 pm

More packages from China!

15. Marco Follesa on October 16, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Visually and as portable devices the Pocketgo and bittboy are the best, the others are not appealing to me

16. Will Etson on October 16, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I have a pocket go and a retrogame with the joystick slider. I got the pocket go because I couldn’t get retrofw working on the retrogame. The pocket go was deep in back order, I figured out how to get RetroFW running on the retrogame. I kept the retrogame and gave the pocket go to my son. Both are solid platforms, but the retrogame screen was a little easier on the eyes.

17. Chilefwaya Angel on October 16, 2019 at 4:20 pm

Wow 😮
    I’m new to this channel and I love ❤️ it
    I really liked to play the PMP from China 🇨🇳 ✌

18. Johnny Proctor on October 16, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Could we have some details about pricing and links to where to buy these things?

19. esblazer26 on October 16, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Just build me an old school TV with a big ass fan and all the old school systems built in that to much to ask

20. Fabio Leira Freitas on October 16, 2019 at 4:21 pm

Nice list. I havê a PocketGo and GPD XD Plus.

21. Kosuke Atami on October 16, 2019 at 4:23 pm

The RS97 has no stereo sound output. That is why in my opinion the RG300 is the best Chinese console if you put an IPS screen, which is easy to install. The LDK has no IPS screen, it is a TFT screen, if you look at it from another angle you will see how it loses color.

22. Erwin de Klerk on October 16, 2019 at 4:25 pm

With a €25 controller from Beboncool ( 7007F) clipped around your phone you’ll gave the best handheld emulator

23. TumTum on October 16, 2019 at 4:26 pm

Nice! Very strange… Your RS-97 anniversary screen is different. It’s shiny.. I don’t know how to say it in english ‘But mine is mat =), not shiny etc.’ Screenprotector?

24. Michael Adams on October 16, 2019 at 4:27 pm

A top 10 video l like it.
    👍👍

25. Wicked Gamer & Collector on October 16, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Thanks all for tuning in this new video, was a lot of work making this TOP 10 Video.
    Hope it help you all out and you enjoyed the video.
    Don’t forget so join the Gaming Channel ! – youtube.com/thewickedgamernl

26. David De Aguiar on October 16, 2019 at 4:27 pm

👍👍👍

27. Colin Ames on October 16, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Thanks for taking the time to make this video.

28. Andre G on October 16, 2019 at 4:28 pm

Thank you for this informative top 10 list.

29. JoeyJoJo Junior on October 16, 2019 at 4:28 pm

For the money, pick up a used PSP and add the easy custom firmware. Another cheap alternative that can handle most classic systems is an Amazon Fire Tablet when they go on sale.

30. todd on October 16, 2019 at 4:31 pm

x12 or x9? Is there any significant difference between them?

31. Andre Hallcy on October 16, 2019 at 4:33 pm

Thanks for the video…appreciate all the details and reasons for their rankings. I have a retrogame rs97 pro or Q9, and it’s been a great device

32. HITMANE 47 on October 16, 2019 at 4:34 pm

لعبة جميلة

33. damarlboromans on October 16, 2019 at 4:35 pm

Your number 1 pick Cool boy RS-97 (AKA Retro Game Portable RS-97) AKA insert name here well I own one the Opendingux is nice but the d-pad is mushy making it impossible to pull off combo moves in fighting games probably the worst d-pad I have ever used TBH but I have not tried the GPD I hear that D-pad is just as bad also this device also has a TN panel and washes out if ya look at it at an angle so yeah I would pick a PSP over that only problem with PSP’s are finding a battery that actually works decently cause they are all made in China and most are fake with misprinted mAh on them to sell for more or just plain recycled cells that are trash with a shiny new cover.

34. Ретро Чайник on October 16, 2019 at 4:36 pm

А как же powkiddy x18?

35. sabqi arsyad on October 16, 2019 at 4:37 pm

very good sorry sir, may I have one? for children’s gifts, want to buy do not have money. which can be for PS1 games

Thanks sir

36. Lewis Chan on October 16, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Great timing to release this video before the release of the RG350, also enjoyed how you went through some of the lesser discussed models 👍👍👍

37. Chudmeat on October 16, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Totally agree! I already have the 60hz plus version of rs-97 and after watching your 2 anniversary blue edition review, I ordered THAT one!

38. robin prejola on October 16, 2019 at 4:41 pm

love your top list handheld

39. TheSodaThief on October 16, 2019 at 4:43 pm

Were can you buy the latest rs-97?

40. Виталий Белый on October 16, 2019 at 4:45 pm

А где рейтинг устройств? Какой покупать?

41. nick roberts on October 16, 2019 at 4:46 pm

good list

42. Jerome C on October 16, 2019 at 4:47 pm

Gpi retroflag is the best !!!

43. Sandro on October 16, 2019 at 4:47 pm

Good review 👍

44. Steve Lopez on October 16, 2019 at 4:47 pm

I really want the retro game 2 anniversary but, I can’t find it. I have looked on AliExpress, Wish, and the shop that you left a link to, and can not find it.

45. RHTORAS on October 16, 2019 at 4:49 pm

The big ones are the better options. They are expensive also…Good video.

46. bestamerica on October 16, 2019 at 4:50 pm

no wonder how come american dont like to makeing their own hand holding games

47. zLadyDeath on October 16, 2019 at 4:52 pm

I just order the moqi i7s from amazon for $450.00+ shipping suppose to arrive this Thursday can’t wait took me 2 months to save up😁

48. [VHD-YouTube] on October 16, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Just buy a Vita…

49. Mark Storey on October 16, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Big fan of the RS 97 myself. I’ve just ordered a Retroflag Gpi case and I would very much like to know how the raspberry pi zero stands up against the hardware in the RS 97. On paper it looks like the RS 97 might be better, but does it work like that in reality?

Edit: actually no, the zero is likely slightly better. But I dunno!

50. black man concerned on October 16, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Tough battle with the #1 &2 spots. Retro 300 still holds #1 with me. Top 10 consoles soon? Thanks wicked