How Computers and Electronics Are Recycled

How Computers and Electronics Are Recycled

Sims Recycling Solutions provide our customers with the most efficient, effective, and environmentally responsible electronics reuse and recycling services possible. This video showcases sophisticated shredding and separation technologies that offer unsurpassed recycling capabilities.

1. Rodel Barcelona on November 4, 2019 at 5:15 pm

Helpful video… Thanks!

2. Sagor Fahim on November 4, 2019 at 5:15 pm

I like this process and goods u make. Im from Bangladesh.

3. cartman4885 on November 4, 2019 at 5:25 pm

I know it would be slower but why not disassemble every thing by hand instead of shredding it until the end…………just asking

4. sooryaa narayana on November 4, 2019 at 5:26 pm

everey bodey . thinking recycleing . eassey methed

5. HLEBA KUPI on November 4, 2019 at 5:29 pm

Good job for the planet! Great team!

6. Renu 2000 on November 4, 2019 at 5:32 pm

as electronic devices are made from sand as their basic element,why can’t we again recycle them into sand?

7. Dennis Oosterhof on November 4, 2019 at 5:32 pm

1:38 & 1:41 do not have their masks properly for the mouth attached.

8. PUNJE TechArt on November 4, 2019 at 5:34 pm

HAHAHAH…

You guys haven’t said anything about the Gold and other precious metals you recover from the e-waste..

9. wallabing on November 4, 2019 at 5:39 pm

This is a responsible e-recycle center, they dont bury it or ship it off in massive barges to the coast Africa to dump it in the ocean.

10. Venkat Aadavan on November 4, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Hey I am from south Tamil Nadu in India. And I have 2 lakhs sq.feet my own.. I am interested in your contractor work.. At just mail me aadavanvenkat0666@gmail.com

11. travelling top Tamil on November 4, 2019 at 5:49 pm

Well my dream come true
    I can work in your company can’t my WhatsApp +852 61581154
    my Facebook (Lanka Rifas Lanka Rifas
    I have experience 10 years I am working my company I’m ditching to 20 people works very intelligent wok 1 day 9 hours 1 people 1800kg open very clean work very fast the people teacher is me 🤝

12. Raj Desai on November 4, 2019 at 5:50 pm

i can up cycle LCD waste to innovative products without air or water pollution, no huge machinery required.

13. B4th Water on November 4, 2019 at 5:50 pm

This is perfect for my project, Tysm.

14. SuperRandomForum on November 4, 2019 at 5:51 pm

Hm, still I hear reports that people exports these to africa and asia, where people die in polution and get seriously ill. It is a dissaster to envoirment to export electronics!

15. Luís Antônio Marrega on November 4, 2019 at 5:51 pm

Reciclar é preciso, viver não não é preciso. Frase da música portuguesa eu só troquei a palavra navegar por recicar. Bom, vocês estão fazendo um ótimo trabalho! Rio de Janeiro RJ Brasil

16. 1SIO on November 4, 2019 at 5:51 pm

Dédicace au SIO qui regarde cette vidéo en ce moment

17. Infotech on November 4, 2019 at 5:54 pm

pls sent me diteals for this product cost and matreal Ditels THANK YOU
    email infotechcomputers9@gmail.com

18. Sony Trinitron on November 4, 2019 at 5:54 pm

good to see its not being dumped bit still look at those lovley looking machines i would love to take some of them for parts etc..

19. AUSSIEMADMATT on November 4, 2019 at 5:55 pm

This video is fuckin bullshit, all gets sent over seas to be dumped out of sight out of mind!!!!

20. Enerpat Lily on November 4, 2019 at 5:56 pm

hi , we can support very simple way to recycle

21. Abhishek Goyal on November 4, 2019 at 5:58 pm

hands up to you!!

22. muhammed dara on November 4, 2019 at 6:00 pm

i have almost two tone of waste electronics where can i sell them ?

23. Dax on November 4, 2019 at 6:01 pm

Oh realy? Most corporation throw these waste to Agbogbloshie in Africa!!!!!!! FUCK YOU HUMANS, WHAT A FUCKING SHAME!

24. mrcrtking on November 4, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Would hate to work there, as I would end up with billions of computer Processors, got a few thousand of them now, like collecting them, i recycle everything i can when scrapping old / faulty stuff, from lead acid batteries, alu & copper heatsinks, wire, circuit boards, stainless steel all I seperate and save up and once a month go to scrap dealer and cash it in, plastic ends up down my local waist transfer site, also raid circuit boards for good saleable & rare components and ebay them.

25. Знак Якість on November 4, 2019 at 6:07 pm

My name is Volodymyr. I live in Ukraine in a small village. I’m just a mechanic who lives and works in my village. I see in your video a good life in America. I am very glad how other Americans live, and how bad we live in Ukraine, and especially in villages. In our village there is a large three-floor school and a primary care clinic. Perhaps there are organizations that throw away old laptops, printers, or monitors in your place. Well, things that they already do not need, but they can still work fine. I have seen such videos on the Internet as companies throw away laptops, and other working office equipment in processing. I looked at the video and thought that we do not have such laptops and printers at the school for children and in the hospital. Our school and hospital are, but not enough. You can find out if there is such an organization that plans to dispose of working equipment again. Maybe they could send it to my village in Ukraine for schoolchildren and to the hospital, but only for free? If it is not difficult for you to ask such organizations, ask them. You will do a good job.Maybe someone will read this message differently and would like to help our school. I do not incline you to anything, I just ask, maybe among you there are people who know who is old, but the computer equipment that you or them is no longer needed, but it is fully operational. You can send it to Ukraine in my village, in school for students, so as not to throw it into a trash can. P.S. I just want to somehow help my village, and especially schoolchildren. Therefore, I appeal to people with more opportunities than me.

26. Christine Nandomondo on November 4, 2019 at 6:08 pm

I’m looking for interested investors to invest in e-waste recycling in Tanzania cnandomondo@gmail.com +255762869864

27. Ann Ann on November 4, 2019 at 6:08 pm