This is what I’m doing when I’m not posting YouTube videos. For a change I decided to film what I do at school, and show you guys some actual problems that software developers have to solve.
There’s not much content on YouTube which actually shows real software dev, usually people just talk and don’t really explain what they’re doing. I want to take it upon myself to show what actually happens when writing software and if there’s enough interest I can make videos as I am programming some new personal projects. On those I can actually show you guys code, and do whatever I want.
What year / major / school?
– Second year computer science at university of guelph
How old is u?
Where u at?
Why did u quit ur gaming channel?
– I want to be productive and create cool shit. Been working on many interesting side projects that I usually keep separate from YouTube but thinking about making videos about them. Gaming videos feel like a dead end for me creatively.
When can you post another video?
– When I’m not a slave to the education system (if everyone sent me a nice sum of money I could start my own company and be set, in the meantime subscribe and follow all my social medias will help)
Can I see some code / what’s next??
– ye look at my github (link under socials)
Next Video: https://youtu.be/spwCmFNtMyo
Previous Video: https://youtu.be/em_mlTUoslk
– Video Editing Software (Premiere Pro CC): https://goo.gl/rKx66D
– All Adobe Apps (I use this plan): https://goo.gl/hrTYFS
– Keyboard (Velocifire TKL01) : https://amzn.to/2AQTjJQ
– Monitors (Dell U2518D) : https://amzn.to/2AQQmco
– Webcam (Logitech C920): https://amzn.to/2Cw588c
– Desk Microphone (Blue Yeti): https://amzn.to/2FPFmzi
– DSLR (Canon T7i): https://amzn.to/2T54mpZ
– Wide Lens (Tokina 11-16mm F2.8): https://amzn.to/2MlpvcO
– Full list of gear: https://devoncrawford.io/gear
VAGUE003 – drowning
TNGLWD RECORDS – BAD GRAMMAR – Headright (Prod. machinesix & SABII)
a l e x – Growing Up, Vol. 1 [preview]
a l e x – double scoop [forthcoming]