LG at CES 2019- LG Home Appliances

LG at CES 2019- LG Home Appliances

LG presents to you exciting innovations for your home.

Especially LG Home Brew, LG’s new product, is the first to offer a fully automated brewing process and you may choose a type from a capsule set with 5 varieties, co-developed with the Moonstone Brewery in England.

With LG, we wish you a more pleasant and comfortable home in the future.

#CES2019 #CESLG2019 #Home_appliances

1. Roberto Campos on November 16, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Comprei essa máquina um mês atrás é nota 10

2. Alex Sage on November 16, 2019 at 6:46 pm

I’m an appliance technician… and I don’t recommend LG, you’ll regret your investment… you can recommend this brand to your enemies, but not for yourself!

3. 生万 on November 16, 2019 at 6:47 pm

If im using samsung phone…can i still control all LG appliances with my samsung smart things app?

4. 미디어꿈작의 음악놀이 Ggumjak Music on November 16, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Good! 2:57

5. dharmend monu Rajak on November 16, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Good

6. dharmend monu Rajak on November 16, 2019 at 6:50 pm

The lg is great prudect in world

7. Peter B on November 16, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Had a horrific experience with an LG UHD TV. We bought one in Jan 2019 and it broke down in May. So my family, three kids, friends and my business partners won’t by another LG product for a big while …. you left us with a broken tv so we will leave you with a broken relationship. You are welcome.

8. Fairyfreak57 on November 16, 2019 at 6:56 pm

OMGosh!! What rock have I been hiding under! I saw this add and I cant believe what amazing technology is being geniously built into our appliances! Iam truly speechless! 😶 lol 😂 Iam so impressed! I had no idea there were going to be computers on fridges someday! I know what my santa can bring me this Christmas! 😂😂😂 whooo hoo!! Five million stars for these classy new inventions!!
    🤗⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😎So Awesome!

9. King Montero on November 16, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Better than featuring a person to showcase the products. Voiceover is better.

10. MSXPERTFOX on November 16, 2019 at 7:01 pm

I’m confused about the styler, what exactly does it do other than shake the jackets side to side.

11. Roberto Mezquia Jr on November 16, 2019 at 7:01 pm

I’m buying a house and I’m in need of new appliances for the kitchen and laundry… What are the model numbers for the 2019 stuff?