IBM Unveils Groundbreaking Quantum Computing System I Fortune

IBM Unveils Groundbreaking Quantum Computing System I Fortune

The Q System One is the first quantum system to consolidate thousands of components into a glass-enclosed, air-tight environment built specifically for business use.

FORTUNE is a global leader in business journalism with a worldwide circulation of more than 1 million and a readership of nearly 5 million, with major franchises including the FORTUNE 500 and the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For. FORTUNE Live Media extends the brand’s mission into live settings, hosting a wide range of annual conferences, including the FORTUNE Global Forum.

Website: http://fortune.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FortuneMagazine
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FortuneMagazine

Fortune Magazine is published by Time Inc.

1. Go's With the Wind on November 18, 2019 at 6:27 pm

like your smart phone, are you kidding me. you will be the end of this world. and not my phone so don’t talk out of your ass, because what your doing should not be taken lightly. so don’t imprint it on the peoples mind like it is noting!!

2. Michael Baionno on November 18, 2019 at 6:28 pm

This guy reminds me of Tim Heidecker. More so, Tim Heidecker during the Tim and Eric skit when they are pretending to be scientists talking about space and the universe. 2:16

3. Angel Littleton on November 18, 2019 at 6:28 pm

I guess this guy thinks everyone knows about quantum computers because he doesn’t explain anything about them. I look at this and say, "Why should I care?"

4. sahil sheikh on November 18, 2019 at 6:29 pm

can someone tell me the present real world example of Quantam computer that is solving a problem.

5. Anime Lux on November 18, 2019 at 6:29 pm

@johntitor where you at!?!

6. C. Castro on November 18, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Just imagin using this for gaming…

7. Frobard on November 18, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Just a lot sales talk. Please show us something being run on that fancy box….

8. Scipio Africanus on November 18, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Sometimes I read about things like this and I think "Am I retarded or are people just getting so intelligent and advanced that everyone who isn’t in the know has no idea what our species is doing anymore?

9. William Bennett on November 18, 2019 at 6:34 pm

but can it run crysis?

10. Jodie Smith on November 18, 2019 at 6:35 pm

Its bull*hit we can’t do anything to stop this idiocy! And you wonder why they are sparying the skies grey with metals to cool the environment.demons like it cold. Keep up with the sweet work bringing hell on earth bravo! You bright moron.i feel bad for our children. Quit messing with our natural earth! 😠

11. ASI ASI on November 18, 2019 at 6:35 pm

Ibm will arrive soon with many complications regarding the actual quantum expectations
    Quantum speed means light speed or faster with all components meeting the required speed including programming language frequency derived by power and heat during operation may cause shutdowns, quantum fundamental purpose is to gather information beyond the scope of reality to develop or discover frequency that can provide communication with foreign universal entities

12. Doodelay on November 18, 2019 at 6:35 pm

These are probably too fundamentally sensitive to ever be used as mobile devices or by everyday people

13. levet byck on November 18, 2019 at 6:36 pm

I wonder if keeping a quantum computer (QC I guess?) stable is the same as keeping a living organism (i mean when experimenting on dna-level) balanced..

14. Henryk on November 18, 2019 at 6:39 pm

There is no real overlay, because Einstein was right, the Q-state was simply formed by causality, so the technology never works or is controllable in this way! Also, the variable parameters are never controllable in this way. you have to go other ways

15. Damian Mandic on November 18, 2019 at 6:39 pm

Q now needs a global feed of data from us all. More data, more fun 😉

16. Sam Cooper on November 18, 2019 at 6:41 pm

But can it run rust…

17. Epetra on November 18, 2019 at 6:43 pm

So if it can store a lot more data because the amount of storage has been compresses due to there being a third binary character essentially, does this also mean that transmitting the data for quantum computers will be a whole lot faster since there is less code to send?

18. ForAmerican on November 18, 2019 at 6:48 pm

The problem is making large number of entangled atoms. Can we ever succeed? Who knows? Maybe it’s a wrong method of making quantum computer.

19. David on November 18, 2019 at 6:50 pm

after reading these comments, it reminded me of how many brainless, ignorant, mouth breathing college dropouts with less brain cells than a potato exist

20. USER112358134711 on November 18, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Why don’t they put a Q.C. in space cold environment and exchange megadata with it in a global cloud, for everybody to use?

21. Computer Iphone on November 18, 2019 at 6:53 pm

scary, i think this could be the singularity thing Stephen Hawking, and Elon Musk warned us about

22. Jakub Garbacz on November 18, 2019 at 6:54 pm

What can you do with it exactly?

23. Readily Booked on November 18, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Within 10 years quantum computers will both detect and interact with parallel universes. Humanity will either be deleted or enslaved by these machines.

24. attlee2010 on November 18, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Who is this ad for? Like aren’t they millions of dollars?

25. Aurica Gaming on November 18, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Ok but *Can it run Minecraft?*

26. Alex Osorio on November 18, 2019 at 7:01 pm

he did not say much about the shit not like that guy from Dwave that said everything about what the shit is capable to do and still don’t know how to program it…

27. augi blutz on November 18, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Get rid of the fuking background noise

28. Marco Martinez on November 18, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Atari rules all

29. KLaSH on November 18, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Quantum ready? Quantum advantage? How about u quantum shut up. Useless video.

30. Jordan Burton on November 18, 2019 at 7:03 pm

What would reality be like in the same area as the computer.

31. Scott Davis on November 18, 2019 at 7:05 pm

These computers are being created to perfect AI tech which will eventually be implemented into human flesh. don’t be deceived this is just the beginning. There will come a day when you will need to make A decision will I take the mark on my hand so I can buy and sell or will I take the free salvation that is given to me through Jesus Christ and that will open my eyes through the Holy Spirit to see the truth of this deception. Chose wisely and it will be the difference between life and death for you.

32. Sam Armstrong on November 18, 2019 at 7:07 pm

Yeah but can it run crisis?

33. Zeus Legion on November 18, 2019 at 7:08 pm

But can it run Fortnite?

34. sitahgalaxie on November 18, 2019 at 7:08 pm

he said nothing and needed over 6 minutes. Not very quantum like . Quantum Computer are already running our money system. He did not say any truth. A waste of time to watch it. Go and listen so Abba and you lern more 🙂

35. maciej wrotek on November 18, 2019 at 7:09 pm

yeah just dont do anymore vaccines please

36. Ali Khedr on November 18, 2019 at 7:11 pm

But can it run Crysis ?

37. Canadian Man on November 18, 2019 at 7:11 pm

Don’t show it to China, they’ll steal the tech.

38. reaper. on November 18, 2019 at 7:13 pm

“There is nothing you can do on a quantum computer that you can’t otherwise do on a classical computer”

This sentence is breaking my brain, can someone please help me understand this?

Please, this is driving me insane.

39. Emily Tada on November 18, 2019 at 7:15 pm

I was looking for a kind of how-is-quantum-computing-these-days-video – ended up with this 7 minutes IBM ad. Hm. Wow. A big company designed the glass. So impressive -.-

40. Jesse Griffin on November 18, 2019 at 7:15 pm

Ok. Keep at it you sky-net fucktsrds. With no doubt I can see you guys very soon saying to the worlds government. “Our system is guaranteed to bring world peace”. I think we all know the rest of the story. Fucktards. With white coats and degrees. 🤬

41. mark isaac on November 18, 2019 at 7:15 pm

Amazing and awesome

42. X on November 18, 2019 at 7:20 pm

i don’t way i don’t believe Quantum computing at all

43. mrWho? on November 18, 2019 at 7:20 pm

cu sau fara, shaorma tot acelasi gust are

44. Angelo on November 18, 2019 at 7:21 pm

We needs these to advance A.I asap to save humanity. Please work header and faster and link AGI into some.

45. Brian Hinkemeyer on November 18, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Lol “We can’t do anything with this chip that we couldn’t already do with a classical computer.” No shit. The act of observation defines. Therefore, the so-called “both/and” condition of the quantum state functions as an “either/or” condition upon observation. You guys just built a near 0 Kelvin Super Nintendo.
    Congratulations!

46. Dan on November 18, 2019 at 7:22 pm

"I want it to run the entire world and deceive everyone so they join me in the lake of fire forever" – Lucifer

47. Zeus Legion on November 18, 2019 at 7:23 pm

IBM: What’s the trend in PC case design these days?
    NZXT: Glass boxes. But they run hot. No ventilation.
    IBM: WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THAT.

48. Josh Stakey on November 18, 2019 at 7:24 pm

I.B.M. Quagmire

49. JYOTI VISHWAKARMA on November 18, 2019 at 7:24 pm

Now you will put quantum in front of everything

50. Moon Watch on November 18, 2019 at 7:25 pm

How is it actually quantum? Why does it need to be supercooled? I went to the official website, it doesn’t tell you, the best you get is a graphic of the cooling system. If it’s qbit pairs per bit equivalent, how are they a 1 and 0 and both 1 and 0 at the same time, how is each clock cycle equivalent result held in memory address for use.
    If they are not using a memory address equivalent, how is each stage of computation able to be checked.
    eg I saw an older related video here using a phosphorus atom for the spin change – but that is still linear not quantum, it works from applications of pulses one after the other.
    I’ve seen some coding examples, but they are using conceptuals that don’t map directly to hardware, eg – one bit in each pair stays the same. That doesn’t map to hardware claims of how these are supposed to work, cause each pairs bits have to be each different state, plus simultaneously.