LG Electronics – Home Appliances Commercial 2012

LG Electronics – Home Appliances Commercial 2012

LG appliances are built around the way you live. Whether your style is modern or minimalist, our appliances’ innovative and intuitive resource-saving solutions are there to make life easier in your kitchen and your laundry room.

All of the conveniences and time saving technologies allow you and your family to spend the time where it matters – together.

1. Bobbylee Budde on November 22, 2019 at 6:34 pm

All Lg products sucks

2. Steph Morie on November 22, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Is it 20% Cooler?

3. Tammy Abreu-Butron on November 22, 2019 at 6:35 pm

DO NOT purchase anything from LG! They refuse to honor their 7 year parts warranty on my new refrigerator, my experience has been excruciatingly painful. We spent $3I on their top of the line refrigerator from home depot is gilroy. Almost a to the day, a year later the fridge stops cooling. We call in the service and wait for the part to arribe. It takes almost 5 weeks to arrive. Their authorized technician comes back out Roundtable compressor and discovers the problem is in the factory sealed cabinet, which is impossible to open without cutting the cabinet with power saws. We are informed it is not repairable. I immediately call customer service which tells me don’t worry we will replace r refund the refrigerator, all they need is a call from I’m the technician. The technician calls, I callback and suddenly they come up with the idea to send another authorized technician to repair it. That technician comes out and says the same exact thing as the first one. I call back. They say don’t worry we will either replace or refund it, we just need a few days to review it. We call back. What claim we don’t know about a claim? We call the two authorized service centers who does nd the reoprts. We call back, now it’s your product is out of warranty! No it’s not, there is a 7 year parts warranty. They agree to review it agai. This same story continues for weeks and we are now in the 9th or 10th week. The promise to review and this time they say we will see nd another technician out. We explain they have some my two already. How many do you need? All the while we at paying for the visits.This company is using diversion tactics, delays in answering, and are either corrupt or incompetent. They DO NOT Honor and their words of their warranty!Do not buy from them! You will be horribly disappointed when their product fails and they refuse to honor their warranty. Currupt ion!!!!

4. OmniTask3r on November 22, 2019 at 6:38 pm

i actually looked this up just to find this comment

5. ZearouAyedea on November 22, 2019 at 6:41 pm

As Rainbow Dash would say, they need to be 20% cooler. (Just joking.)

6. fauxman on November 22, 2019 at 6:45 pm

but if you don’t have kids, BOOM you save yourself all of those problems.

7. velvetmidget on November 22, 2019 at 6:47 pm

So true, and you don’t need a new SUV and a new 7 bedrooms house.

8. Bridge on November 22, 2019 at 6:49 pm

i was hoping to find a comment like this XD

9. VForceWave on November 22, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Saw this commercial a few minutes ago… Hunted it down… "But is it 20% cooler?" I win.

10. Pidge on November 22, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Is the new LG commerical with the WESTIE online?

11. Poultron on November 22, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Agreed, I’d love to know more about this house. Anyone know? Any PA’s on here able to post any info?

12. fRkOdCmK on November 22, 2019 at 7:19 pm

JA! I knew it, my fellow bronies saw that ad and couldn’t resist making a "20 percent cooler" joke! I love this community!

13. LittleLoli on November 22, 2019 at 7:22 pm

But it is 20% more cool?

14. Sharon N on November 22, 2019 at 7:24 pm

What’s the name of the laundry machine? Like Model or whatever, I need it for something! :C

15. trexx63 on November 22, 2019 at 7:25 pm

I like the house in this ad. It’s an amazing living space with gigantic glass walls that can open.

16. zayne moncreiff on November 22, 2019 at 7:32 pm

rain bow dashs house lol btw im a broniy

17. Jordan Wolf on November 22, 2019 at 7:32 pm