Home Electronics Laboratory & Recording Studio Tour, Part 4

Home Electronics Laboratory & Recording Studio Tour, Part 4

This is an another update to my original video (Part 1), in early 2019, to show my new 3-channel frequency counter, BK Precision 1823A.

Sorry for the fuzzy video quality at the start, don’t know why my camera was being difficult.

1. adaptus primus on December 1, 2019 at 7:12 pm

Btw I enjoy all of your videos. I also took notice that you are a fellow Chicagoan. One of your Amtrak clips shown BNSF line as your train was moving westbound. I was hoping you captured Naperville station where I live close by. But to my disappointment you skip it and show Aurora station instead.

2. Spirit CrossWind on December 1, 2019 at 7:15 pm

Why the chicken band

3. adaptus primus on December 1, 2019 at 7:32 pm

I’m impressed. How much is that digital scope or is that a function generator cost you? You have better toys at home than what I do at work. I was given a National Instrument software scope basically it is a data acq app running on pc, and my function generator was broken long ago. Luckily I am spending most of my time on coding these days hardware doesn’t matter that much anymore.

4. TheMonkeyrock77 on December 1, 2019 at 7:33 pm

It’s all over my head. I’ve been watching guy’s doing repairs on computers but I really don’t understand any of it. I can see things like that are needed in doing repairs.

5. Mike Denzel on December 1, 2019 at 7:34 pm

You are 53 years old get out of mom’s basement.

6. Tonette Lansdowne on December 1, 2019 at 7:58 pm