Ticked Off Vic: Cell Phones at Shows | VicDiBitetto.net

Ticked Off Vic: Cell Phones at Shows | VicDiBitetto.net

Funny videos — try not to laugh, smile or grin while watching comedian Vic DiBitetto. Please share and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
—————————————————————————-
You can also follow me at:
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/vicdibitetto
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/viccomedy
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/vicdibitetto
Google+ – http://www.google.com/+vicdibitetto
YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/vicdibitetto
—————————————————————————-
Merchandise:

1. gmonti1111 on December 4, 2019 at 8:16 pm

I think they should ban them at shows and tell people to leave. Its annoying and it should be on the ticket when you buy them. Caught with it and your history. No class no respect for anyone but it’s so self centered. That’s what ticks me the fuck off Vic.

2. EDGE OF HIP HOP on December 4, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Cell phones could become hypnotizing, it’s sad. I wish I didn’t need a cell

3. Robin Sigari on December 4, 2019 at 8:20 pm

So true. People can be so ignorant…

4. Gina Romantica on December 4, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Paid $375 for 2 tickets to see Seinfeld,in Chicago. When the lights went down,
    a guy,directly behind me,had his buddy
    on the phone & this ignorant ahole was
    commenting on EVERY SINGLE “joke”,
    that was heard. Not a whisper,but an
    out loud, running commentary.
    So……. a senior sitting next to him,
    got up,brought an usher back & was told
    please stop talking,or you will have to leave.
    Totally shocked —— but it worked!!!!!!!!

5. R G on December 4, 2019 at 8:21 pm

Well said Vic!! "Enjoy the Moment". So damn true!!

6. Gwen dy on December 4, 2019 at 8:22 pm

Folks will be talking on they’re cp about nothing, they cant wait the 10 minutes to get home, to have the same stupid conversation!

7. tommy demeter on December 4, 2019 at 8:24 pm

Bawhaha. Vic from W.Coast to your Coast, dig the whole Jersey vibe….but you really need to visit Oregon so you can calm down😂😂 love the show.

8. Randy Simmons on December 4, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Thats why i dont go to the movies anymore.people talk during the movie and play with their phone

9. David Hunsperger on December 4, 2019 at 8:25 pm

I like how the beautiful background music provides a counterpoint to the rant, lol…

10. Sinbad G on December 4, 2019 at 8:25 pm

You and I are cut out of the same mold. It drives me BALLISTIC when I’m at the library trying to concentrate on the computer and do some work, and some self-entitled asshole has their phone ringing and then answers it talking outloud. IT’S A LIBRARY, FOR GOD’S SAKE. I have told countless people to go outside if you need to talk on the phone away from the public using the computers. Sometimes the library staff helps out, but then I’ve been in leftist areas of the country where the staff says there is nothing they can do and they let them disrupt everyone. NOTE TO ASSHOLES IN THE WORLD: YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THE ROOM AND SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

11. Miss Cassie on December 4, 2019 at 8:27 pm

It’s what u call pure ignorance

12. Tommy Fretz on December 4, 2019 at 8:27 pm

It’s the same way the drunks. Like they gonna remember what happen at the show.

13. Wil McMillan on December 4, 2019 at 8:28 pm

3:28 thank you ! that’s what I say all the time. enjoy the experience and allow others to enjoy it by living without your phone for 2 hours. and go to the merchandise table and buy their tape that’s actually not filmed by shaky hands etc. if you record an entire show then just don’t bother going. an alternative is to just drive down a highway and throw 50$ out of your window.

14. jag off on December 4, 2019 at 8:29 pm

Thanks Vic. Im agrivated and pissed at the same shit as you. Cell phones everywhere. People are on the fucking cell phone driving in a white out blizzard. That pisses me off!. Every single person on a commuter rail platform on there fucking phone! Not even looking, standing in the foul so the can get hit by the fucking train!

15. Global Surf on December 4, 2019 at 8:29 pm

this music ticks me off

16. 1notgilty on December 4, 2019 at 8:30 pm

These mutants with their dumb phones are a special kind of stupid. It drives me nuts when they text, talk on the phone, or surf the web DURING a movie. Recently I had one guy in front of me text messaging for over an hour during a movie. When I asked him to stop he started swearing at me so I went and got the usher. The guy told the usher several times to "Fuck Off" and said he’d do whatever he wanted to do wherever he wanted to do it. So, the usher went and got the manager and the guy told the manager to "Fuck Off". The mutant, the manager, the usher and me, all ended up out in the hallway during the movie with the guy yelling and "F-bombing" everybody. Eventually I got disgusted and pissed off and left the theater and went home because I’d missed about half an hour of the movie. Personally, if I was the manager I would have kicked the idiot out of the theater immediately as soon as he refused to stop using the phone during the movie and called the cops and had him arrested for trespassing if he refused to leave. It’s the theater’s fault if they don’t stop these morons from ruining the event for all of the other decent paying customers. You can’t fix stupid.

17. Sherloid Bai on December 4, 2019 at 8:30 pm

I wish Vic was my uncle.

18. bertie johnson on December 4, 2019 at 8:31 pm

Peter Frampton has a pretty good policy . You wanna record it fine but just the first three songs then put the phone away and enjoy the show. There was one time at a show someone didn’t listen up front and he kept telling them to put it away finally around the 5th or 6th song he asked to see the pictures they took of him he took their phone and chucked it into the cheap seats.

19. MP3 on December 4, 2019 at 8:31 pm

Vic’s blood pressure at 00:05. 106/72
    Vic’s blood pressure at 03:08. 352/208
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

20. sirenmuscle on December 4, 2019 at 8:32 pm

I just filmed this…lol!

21. my love songs on December 4, 2019 at 8:32 pm

I saw Geoff Tate’s Queensryche in concert on youtube. Geoff saw someone videoing the show. He grabbed the person’s cell phone, and threw the phone up in the air. It landed in the crowd. Maybe it broke. Yes, it was a rude gesture, but at the same time, Geoff is losing a boat load of money by soneone filming his show, and who will probably post the video on youtube for millions of people to see. I agree with you, Vic!

22. bigbean78 on December 4, 2019 at 8:32 pm

Vic, I’m the exact same way!!! Any concert I go to, I leave early as hell in case there’s worse than usual traffic. I want to find a good parking spot so it’s easier to get out. I want to find where my seat is, then go use the restroom before the show starts so I’m not being a pain in everyone’s ass getting up. I swear people will spend $100+ for a ticket, and then spend the entire time going to take a piss and get another beer. Then when the show does start, your watching it through the screen of the asshole in front of you!

23. Steve Wenzel on December 4, 2019 at 8:32 pm

Vic, are you feeling ok.

24. Carol Benson on December 4, 2019 at 8:33 pm

Love your videos….you remind me of some of my past relatives and it brings back great memories! More videos please…I have to go now because my stomach hurts from laughing!

25. Inquisitor6321 on December 4, 2019 at 8:34 pm

Exactly Vic!

26. Elizabeth C on December 4, 2019 at 8:35 pm

Oh wow….BOCELLI??? You lucky duckies!!!😀😀😀😀🌼🌸🌺💐

27. Martin Diraimo Jr. on December 4, 2019 at 8:37 pm

I’m dying so fkn funny

28. Kelly Argiros on December 4, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Mutants that sounds stupid

29. dezmounts on December 4, 2019 at 8:38 pm

I agree with these, but shit on all cellphones because of these things. These are the shitty things that come with wonderful things.

30. chardart440 on December 4, 2019 at 8:41 pm

I guess I’m a mutant see you in May at the Oaks I’ll be in the front row with my phone straight up and down LOL

31. ANTHONY VIDAL on December 4, 2019 at 8:41 pm

I swear every time I watch your videos and listen to your skit. You remind me so much of my Little brother Otto. You and him can Pass for Brothers. I will send you a photo of him and you can see for your self.. And Fuck those cell phone Mutants. Shit I need COFFEE!!

32. Sean Frauley on December 4, 2019 at 8:43 pm

I love the music in the background it fits well so FUNNY.!! 😂

33. Courtney Harrison on December 4, 2019 at 8:47 pm

Lol

34. Montgomery Burns on December 4, 2019 at 8:50 pm

I’ve been away from the channel for a while… just came back. Thank goodness you’re still using "Mutants". The percentage of them is getting bigger Vic. They’re taking us on a death-spiral into Hell. Love ya Man!

35. Braven X on December 4, 2019 at 8:53 pm

I hope you told her exactly what you told us.

36. Stu Sargent on December 4, 2019 at 8:57 pm

Your right Vic🤨 friggin mutants pullin out the facockta cell phones and tapin everything around dem😡 Put down THE FRIGGIN CELLPHONES YOU MUTANTS😤😤😤

37. I Tenkan on December 4, 2019 at 9:00 pm

Every thing you said is true they are all fucking mutants !
    No respect

38. SuperMaglevMercuryJoe 1946 on December 4, 2019 at 9:00 pm

I love how worked up he gets himself. Don’t stop these vids Vic

39. Marc LeBlanc on December 4, 2019 at 9:03 pm

I like ticked off Vic. He’s my hero! 😀

40. Amazon Intact on December 4, 2019 at 9:03 pm

The MUTANTS!!!! AHhahahahahahahahahahaha

41. ThePowerOfEquality432 on December 4, 2019 at 9:03 pm

3:06 me when I take my friend out to lunch and their eyes are literally glued to their phone

42. Biff Malibu on December 4, 2019 at 9:03 pm

What’s with the background music?

43. Rafael Garcia on December 4, 2019 at 9:04 pm

I think he should kick trump’s ass

44. K Santiago on December 4, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Hahaha is he calling the millennials mutants or just everyone that doesn’t fit his view of life??? Lol he’s hilarious. New Yorker?? He def fits the persona.

45. Courtney Harrison on December 4, 2019 at 9:07 pm

Facts!!! 💯💯💯💯💯

46. gangelone999 on December 4, 2019 at 9:09 pm

9 mutants disliked this video

47. Lilly Lazer on December 4, 2019 at 9:09 pm

I’m with you Vic

48. Jane Cerrone on December 4, 2019 at 9:09 pm

Yes, Vic. There are tons of selfish people out there. They have a, "Me First" attitude.

49. Rogelio Perea on December 4, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Teared up on this one… can feel the pain… damn cell phone mutants.

50. Batman on December 4, 2019 at 9:11 pm

That and people taking selfies in a dark fucking movie theatre. People cant go 5 minutes without their phone in their hands. I see people with their phone in their hands while driving. Swirving all over the road. I enjoy driving. Takes my mind off things. Hell my wife watches netflix while taking a shower. Why?!?