How to hook up multiple video game systems. (MT-VIKI 8 Ports 8-In 1-Out AV RCA Splitter)

Looking for a way to plug all your video game consoles into one tv? Do you have too many game systems and not enough A/V video in on your tv? Wish there was something more than the 3 way and 4 way rca splitters? Well here it is. The MT-VIKI 8 port switch. It allows you to hook up eight different systems to your TV and easily switch between them.

Organize you game room. Simplify your entertainment system.
it is very simple to set up and works quite well. Now I can easily play my different systems without the need to unplug one to plug in another.

Here is the link to find this on Amazon as of the making of this video.

1. Garrett Hintz on December 16, 2019 at 8:42 pm

How does it plug into you’re tv? Do you have to buy something else for it too plug in. Idk you didn’t show it in the video so I’m confused

2. jason! on December 16, 2019 at 8:42 pm

why have i never thought of buying this?

3. Jaimz Morrison on December 16, 2019 at 8:44 pm

Can you use 2 different 8 ports on same tv?

4. Sob_johnny boouy on December 16, 2019 at 8:46 pm

I got this rca splitter and it aint working every time when i start up my game consoles and everything is set up correctly and its always saying no signal can someone reply to what im doing wrong

5. Creepzer178 on December 16, 2019 at 8:46 pm

mines not working it’s not doing anything.

6. CANADIENSFAN90 on December 16, 2019 at 8:47 pm

got it does not work

7. Jonathan Ward on December 16, 2019 at 8:48 pm

anyone know how to hook up an Atari 2600 or Commodore’s RF cable to one of these machines?

8. StarBoy Jones TV on December 16, 2019 at 8:50 pm

Great video!! Theres a game you show at 5:34 & 5:53 what game is that?

9. Nicole Anthony on December 16, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Few questions… can I hook up my Atari to this? And I read below that you switched your NES to an old tube tv to use the gun – does that mean you can’t use the gun feature with the this splitter? I’m not concerned over picture quality – same as you. I have Atari, NES, Sega, and SNES – will they all work with this splitter? How do you connect from the splitter to the tv? Does that cord come included?! Sorry for all the questions…very new at this!

10. Y'golonac on December 16, 2019 at 8:52 pm

that fucking nosering hahahahaha

11. Jorge Duran on December 16, 2019 at 8:54 pm

5:04 SSSSUPER MARIO BROS 2 BAY BEE!!!

12. RcgueLeader on December 16, 2019 at 8:58 pm

I have only one console with A/V cables and no TV av cables. the only component slots in the TV are red and white, nothing shows up when I plug it directly into the slots. help?

13. Ernie P on December 16, 2019 at 8:58 pm

thank you this video is great help, i thought connecting my rca 4 splitter would be allot easier but it’s not working, there goes my Nintendo night

14. Ernie P on December 16, 2019 at 8:58 pm

hold up i just noticed you using a newer hd TV and Nintendo don’t look pixilated, or the ps games, how did you accomplish that

15. LeoBoy 2K06 on December 16, 2019 at 8:59 pm

Nice video

16. MrSamurai26 on December 16, 2019 at 9:02 pm

can you use this with older tvs?

17. Matthew Streets on December 16, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Excellent demo.
    Perfect solution for older consoles.
    Especially the original NES, SNES,
    N64, GC, Wii/Wii mini and Wii U (Wii U let’s you connect an AV lead as well as the HDMI). Thanks for sharing this video.

18. Ellie Littlehales on December 16, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Please can someone tell me how I can connect my nes, mega drive and master system using this? They all have rf cable jacks only on the back, thank you

19. Wiki Guide Media on December 16, 2019 at 9:03 pm

well i only wanted to features how it works like and all n what a machine it is but what sucks is theres no hdmi port to switch to ur outputs device to ur tv even its ok but other then that just rely hope to buy 1 of those but if i have truble when the cables drags the device n i can get clip on stickers the stickers u use for any picture frames so that way it doesnt move away if it trys to hope i gave u guys another tip if u have bit of a truble if ur device may fall n u need any clip on stickers as u may find em in walmart kmart home depot or any stores near u

20. Massimo on December 16, 2019 at 9:03 pm

get it.. nintendo switch 😛

21. Brandon Sutherland on December 16, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Its Beautiful… great games!

22. CarlosThe Gamer64 on December 16, 2019 at 9:03 pm

I have that now I get to be able to play games like that but I have SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS2 and Sega Genesis Model 1.

23. thenspeakonit on December 16, 2019 at 9:04 pm

I liked the video. but I got a couple questions if you could please Spare a second to answer for me I’d appreciate it. What is connected to the tv and port? Does sega genesis connect to these?

24. Matthew Family on December 16, 2019 at 9:04 pm

I just got a 4 switch rca selletor from Walmart but it won’t switch between systems my TV only has one rca connection on the back what am I missing

25. MarMax Gaming on December 16, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Loved it, I’m about to get one now and excited to have 8 systems on deck.

26. TEEN1DOL on December 16, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Silly question, but what’s the name of the A/V cord that plugs into the TV > RCA Splitter? I know some are called "Male to Female" or something along those lines, but I want to make sure before I commit to the purchase. I have the Pelican 5-Way System Selector, and apart from 5 AV/S Video ports, it has a AV/S Video Out port that I’m assuming goes into the TV. Just can’t figure out what the cord is I need for it before I start plugging in all my consoles.

27. James Pyle on December 16, 2019 at 9:09 pm

I have one of these it works great…only problem is I don’t use RCA for anything anymore..need same thing with Composite. Also someone needs a CRT 🙂

28. fahad albaloul on December 16, 2019 at 9:09 pm

some consoles work fine but some of them there is no sound at all i dont know why ..does anyone have the same problem ?

29. PentiumMMX on December 16, 2019 at 9:11 pm

I just got one so i don’t wear out the AV port on my TV any more when i switch to another console, like if i want to switch from my snes to my atari then my atari to my playstation 2.

30. Lumstick on December 16, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Does this work if I hook it up through an av to hdmi adapter? The next tv I want doesn’t have component

31. leoecuador89 on December 16, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Is there any lag at all???

32. jacktsang05 on December 16, 2019 at 9:14 pm

That is quite nice. I hope they have an svideo 8 switcher as well since picture quality will better than composit.

33. Zac Donnini on December 16, 2019 at 9:16 pm

i wish they made a 12-way. Thanks for this video though, I just redid my entertainment center today and was looking for something to get rid of my 4 3-way splitters and two of these are definitely on my list for Christmas. Thanks again!

34. jason! on December 16, 2019 at 9:17 pm

sold me… lol

35. MrTUSA1980 on December 16, 2019 at 9:17 pm

I just purchased one and tested it out and it doesn’t work! Then when I plug my vcr directly to the back of the tv rather than to the splitter it works! The same goes with anyone of my other systems . My tv only says AVI on the input menu but when relayed through the splitter nothing appears.

36. cobra jones on December 16, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Have you noticed any input lag on crt?

37. Darío Contreras Vega on December 16, 2019 at 9:20 pm

I’ve got a question for you:

I bought 3 CRT tvs that are sony trinitron. I used 2 of them with av rca splitters with consoles and they got the typical stand by. One takes too much time to turn on and the other sometimes don’t want to turn on, i have to try many times. I don’t want to use the 3rd because I think that the splitters damaged my tvs. Do you know if splitters overload crt tvs? Because before I had a small crt tv and never failed.

38. Trainboy55 Productions on December 16, 2019 at 9:21 pm

Does 8 port switch works on LG TV?

39. EmileBV on December 16, 2019 at 9:22 pm

press "0" very quickly while watching the video. it’s very… well, try it!

40. emsguybob on December 16, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Thank goodness for you collecting compulsives, you solve problems for all of us! 😉

41. Joe L on December 16, 2019 at 9:24 pm

instead of red white and yellow, in, can you convert that to hdmi then into a tv? my tv doesnt have those so would another layer of switch work?

42. FenceDaGreat on December 16, 2019 at 9:26 pm

I have an old CRT TV and I plug my yellow, white, red cords into the front. Well the slot I plug them into is coming loose and realistically not working…will an AV switch hook up to anything in the back or do they need to be the ones in the front (which are broken)?? Please help

43. Shawn Redfield on December 16, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Awesome thanks I just picked one up. I just wish there was a good quality one of these for component as I have my original xbox, ps2, and wii hooked up with component cables.

44. B34RGURZ on December 16, 2019 at 9:27 pm

so how does this connect to a television if the only cables that you have are for the power for the splitter and the av for each console? what goes into the tv?

45. Nicole Elocin on December 16, 2019 at 9:29 pm

OMG thank you so much I have an Atari 2600 Sega Saturn Sega Genesis Sega Master System an NES and SNES and N64 a PS1 and GameCube. this is exactly perfect I’m going to order one. Then I can just put the Wii U and Xbox One on HDMI and everything will be hooked up!

46. Señor Zaius on December 16, 2019 at 9:30 pm

This model works very well. Clean image and audio, I then run my composite out cables into a vintage video processor then into an Av to HDMI upscaler. Well worth it and world’s cheaper than a framemeister

47. Red Baron on December 16, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Good idea labeling the AV cords it really helps me out, thank you

48. Louise Gerald Del Castillo on December 16, 2019 at 9:35 pm

Hoping to have this unit… because we will use it because our old sony tv had 2 connections only which is yellow and white meaning mono only.

49. Sam Mendenhall on December 16, 2019 at 9:38 pm

That’s awesome! Definitely want to get that for my older systems. But do they have something that has the AV port and an HDMI in one box? So I can have old and newer systems on one box??

50. Karl Fry on December 16, 2019 at 9:40 pm

I needed this video, I just want to plug a dvd player and a Roku to our tv. I think this will help. Nice clean set up, I like the labels on the cables.