Jase's Fight Against Cell Phones | Ep 13

Jase's Fight Against Cell Phones | Ep 13

Jase explains his fight against cell phones, Al doesn’t have a problem with them, and Phil doesn’t even know how to turn on the darn thing.

See episodes of “Unashamed with Phil Robertson”: https://bit.ly/2J4XsiX

See clips from Phil’s TV show “In the Woods with Phil”: https://bit.ly/2PNM6k1

To take a FREE 30 Day Trial of Phil’s TV show and the rest of BlazeTV: https://www.BlazeTV.com/Phil

1. Scott Mcgill on December 24, 2019 at 8:57 pm

Love pod cast had one thing tho if u read bible people r not out n the ground. Their flesh is but soul and spirit is with the father Jase said they would come out the ground don’t believe that think they with him already

2. jennifer Loy fairhurst on December 24, 2019 at 8:58 pm

The first Apple computer was sold for $666.66 !

3. sc30238 on December 24, 2019 at 8:59 pm

Total fuckery on this podcast

4. Beyond Amazing on December 24, 2019 at 9:01 pm

Very good story I enjoyed this program God Bless you all.

5. Rita Boswell on December 24, 2019 at 9:01 pm

I would love any one of you to come to my area to speak. I live near Seattle ☔ Wa. We in Wa need more real men of God. Please come 🙏🙏🙏🙏

6. Marie Holder on December 24, 2019 at 9:02 pm

That’s Awesome! Amen! Thank you Jesus! God is so Awesome!

7. Kelly Wedgeworth on December 24, 2019 at 9:04 pm

I’ve watch Duck Dynasty episodes and Seasons forever but this is the first time today I watched unashamed and I watched at least 10 episodes I love this family

8. Mike Hatzl on December 24, 2019 at 9:04 pm

Thank you. God bless.

9. BarbaraAE on December 24, 2019 at 9:07 pm

I don’t think I have EVER put the iPhone and the bitten apple logo together as reference to the Garden of Eden. GREAT point!! And I personally think the technology wrapped up in the cell phone will be one of the major ways everyone around the world will be able to view the Two Witnesses for 3 days.

10. mmm Nuts on December 24, 2019 at 9:07 pm

I truly enjoy the ‘Unashamed’ podcast. I do not share the same beliefs, but I do share some of the same morals.

11. Pamela Sprague on December 24, 2019 at 9:07 pm

Does Jade know that the people that invented and computer owners do not let there children have cell phone or computer!! FYI, so your Dad is guided right! Not good for you probably at ALL! Love y’all! 🌿👏👐⚘

12. s torres on December 24, 2019 at 9:09 pm

Thank you for these podcasts!

13. Jay Fornelli on December 24, 2019 at 9:15 pm

Cell phone Tower of Babel Ephesians 2:2 right on Jase

14. Scotty Mack on December 24, 2019 at 9:16 pm

Anyone have a link to Jase’s sermon at WFR?

15. Phil A on December 24, 2019 at 9:16 pm

You guys are good men. Keep up the good work . My prayers are with your ministry.

16. Nicholus Valdez on December 24, 2019 at 9:19 pm

Where is this podcast?

17. jewel brie on December 24, 2019 at 9:21 pm

Why do they call their parents by their first name?

18. Scott Mcgill on December 24, 2019 at 9:21 pm

Somebody might said this didn’t read comments but the phone I believe I will c anti christ on it from bama and like Phil said bout on the left is fools on right is wise the bible says u will c Jesus n a cloud I no it was referring to a regular cloud but could mean the ol phone cloud think bout it

19. Bill Dorow on December 24, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Does listening to this count as cell phone time?

20. John Van Ruiten on December 24, 2019 at 9:24 pm

Wow, praise God, another victory for Christ!! That was Jesus staring down satan and guess who won again? That’s right, JESUS!!! Thanks Jase.

21. Tabius Hinkle on December 24, 2019 at 9:24 pm

What was the church website?

22. BarbaraAE on December 24, 2019 at 9:24 pm

I went out to the church’s website but couldn’t find anything that would lead me to the baptism Jase spoke of on the episode of Unashamed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

23. Alan Edes on December 24, 2019 at 9:26 pm

I watched episode one a few months ago and loved it so much that I shared the link on my Facebook page (and I rarely post anything, let alone share anything) and then got on a roll for the last week watching the next 12 episodes. I can’t get enough, love this podcast and the way you help us understand the Bible and God’s plan! And I’m watching it all through a cell phone! (and casting it to my t.v.) Thank you guys and God bless you!

24. Tyler Wilkins on December 24, 2019 at 9:26 pm

I love Phil!

25. JJ George on December 24, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Phombies. Its crazy.

26. Charles Bell on December 24, 2019 at 9:28 pm

When jase told the story of that persons baptism I had tears. Wow!

27. Tammie Brummett on December 24, 2019 at 9:31 pm

That’s just like the young children nowadays are hooked on video games that are violent

28. Acts 20:24 on December 24, 2019 at 9:31 pm

Here’s an interesting bit of information for you. If you have an iPhone you can go to settings, battery, then scroll down and it will show you a record of which apps you use and the amount of time spent on each.
    I agree with you Jase, the usage of the tool depends on the heart of the user.
    I don’t have tv, only a cell phone and it’s been a great tool to study and strengthen. However, it’s absolutely an idol for most. My Mom is in her 60’s and I’ve watched her become addicted to Facebook over the last 12 years. Marriage, home, family, activity and health have all fallen to the wayside. Her name is Pam if y’all wouldn’t mind saying a prayer for her, she doesn’t know Jesus.

29. Jeremy Rios on December 24, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Phil I’m with you here, as I watch this on my cell phone!

30. Red Faux on December 24, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Isn’t it crazy how some deep hill billies can get relevant and share Gods Word to today’s crowd? Wow that was a great hour spent. I love these guys. I hope to meet them down here but if not I will meet them up there. By the grace of God! I hear the beautiful sweet KJV…. mmmm good …. powerful!

31. David Duran on December 24, 2019 at 9:32 pm

Great message Team Jase. Al, next time you get Phil a spicy Chic fila sandwich. Make sure you get extra pickles on it. That’s the ticket. God is good .

32. U.S. REPUBLIC on December 24, 2019 at 9:35 pm

If cell not in use, place it in old or unplugged microwave.

33. Tom Johnson on December 24, 2019 at 9:35 pm

There are no pay phones, break down in your car without a damn phone. You’ll be walking. People are receiving validation from their social media, false validation. Women at traffic lights will not look away from their phone, it’s disgusting. Make your kids feel validated, through validating their self worth.

34. Mala Rodriguez on December 24, 2019 at 9:36 pm

50:45.. I got CHILLS.. WOW

35. Craig Johnson on December 24, 2019 at 9:37 pm

If you get fired when you are a volenteer that sucks.

36. Steve Lewis on December 24, 2019 at 9:37 pm

Is it bad I watched this on my cell phone?

37. Amber Ong on December 24, 2019 at 9:38 pm

OMGoodness! I just realize about the Apple logo! How did I not realize that before??

38. Tammie Brummett on December 24, 2019 at 9:38 pm

God bless you all from Ohio

39. Tony Phillips on December 24, 2019 at 9:39 pm

Jase, speaking of walk up songs. If you haven’t heard it already, check out "there ain’t no grave". Johnny cash recorded it, the band at my church plays it and its quite moving.

40. Scott Mcgill on December 24, 2019 at 9:41 pm

I mean bout antichrist it says he will b where God favorite place is so being from Alabama I think phone is where I c him sure his buddies will b around my area but the actual one that performs miracles and other might come thru the phone

41. Margie on December 24, 2019 at 9:45 pm

Miss Kay loves her baby Jase!

42. Paula King on December 24, 2019 at 9:46 pm

Watching families worship together and share the Gospel with others Amen

43. Eagle Arrow on December 24, 2019 at 9:47 pm

I love the beauty of the World. It is a masterpiece of wonder!

44. Craig Johnson on December 24, 2019 at 9:47 pm

We should have advanced to sending mental messages by now. No cell required.

45. Jay Baadsgaard on December 24, 2019 at 9:47 pm

Thank goodness the Church I belong to has no paid ministers.

46. AA Just my life Louis Young on December 24, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Nice job 👍

47. Barbara Holder on December 24, 2019 at 9:51 pm

So grateful for your show. I watch everyone on my cell phone. Please keep doing what your doing. Praise God

48. Bill Ostrander on December 24, 2019 at 9:51 pm

For anyone wanting to view Jase’s sermon, in full:
    wfrchurch.com
    Menu – upper right corner
    WFR media
    WFR video
    "Follow me" series
    #26
    07072019 Jase Robertson 2

49. Have You Heard * on December 24, 2019 at 9:53 pm

Technology and Cellphones screwed people up…there’s no more kids or people doing nothing outside anymore and the playgrounds are empty no one plays sports like they use to and on top of everything else the Government and others took GOD out of everything especially schools…look around there is no more love! We need to go back to the old ways before the cellphones and computers.

50. piety61 on December 24, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Just found this channel, LOVE you guys! Such a wonderful family! Such respect for your father I see here and it is nice to witness! And also so much love and respect for our Heavenly Father! May God continue to bless your family!!!