New Innovation Tools Building Work Latest Technology Machines 2017

New Innovation Tools Building Work Latest Technology Machines 2017

New Innovation Tools Building Work Latest Technology Machines 2017

This Channel Showing All Building Works

if You Want Promote Your Video. Contact My Email

Balamanickam7252@gmail.com

1. Australia william on January 11, 2020 at 8:23 pm

Hi,these are all good,for what they are, but will it make a house cheaper with the time saved,or just a new toy to hang up in the shed?

2. Joe Soap on January 11, 2020 at 8:24 pm

Do you really think they would be doing it that way if they were constantly getting cracks in there drywall?

3. Greg Dent on January 11, 2020 at 8:29 pm

All crap made from plastic. I would break everything on the first job. Use a tape and a knife. I work alone all the time and have never been that desperate.

4. William Guy Thilgen Jr. on January 11, 2020 at 8:29 pm

Unless your going to use all these devices a lot. Hiring a moon lighting pro is cheaper.

5. Joe Soap on January 11, 2020 at 8:31 pm

This is an European vid, their craftsmen tend to work alone because labor is expensive, so they use a lot of tools and gadgets to make the job easier

6. The Do Man on January 11, 2020 at 8:32 pm

every tool is available already, I can replace most with a 1 x 4 scab

7. Alex A. on January 11, 2020 at 8:36 pm

lol. Europeans

8. Josh on January 11, 2020 at 8:44 pm

Please don’t tell me I’m not the only person who thinks this stuff is a waist of time!

9. Anthony Hawkes on January 11, 2020 at 8:49 pm

Urm as soon as anyone leans on this the joints will have a crack as long as a middle aged over sized plumber arse !!

10. Douglas Jolliff on January 11, 2020 at 8:52 pm

Every single thing in this video is old tech, drywallers have been using this stuff for year. To prove a point, I inherited a deadman lift from my grandfather that he bought in the 70’s. I could keep going, but that would be a waste.

11. Stephen M on January 11, 2020 at 8:54 pm

what about scrim taping the joints prior to filling out works!

12. Jonathan Dexter on January 11, 2020 at 8:55 pm

This must be in a Foreign country, this shit is just stupid and Slow for US building

13. Kurt Dempsey on January 11, 2020 at 8:57 pm

total rubbish, nothing new, god help us if this is Inovation

14. allconstruction1 on January 11, 2020 at 9:00 pm

waow if i drywall and tape at tbat speed my family and i will starve to death i do 10 000 sqf a week of taping and around 40 to 60 sheets a day… realy what kind of money can he get?

15. Steve Mick on January 11, 2020 at 9:07 pm

all that work and didn’t even tape his seams

16. BlairBuildersllc on January 11, 2020 at 9:18 pm

this shit is so stupid!!!  the only tool that is actually used by professionals is the razor knife. what a joke!