Scrap Cell Phones – Epic Teardown & Food Banquet

Scrap Cell Phones – Epic Teardown & Food Banquet

Epic scrap out of cell phones and eating all day.
Something a little different as I taste foods of the world whilst tearing down my stack of mobile phones for gold recovery.

Continental Cheese Platter, Australian= Snack, American Snack, German Snack, English Dinner.

Scrapping tools, safety gear, metal melting furnaces, crucibles and ingot moulds that I use or recommend.. https://www.amazon.com/shop/ewasteben

My Camera, Gopro Hero 6 https://amzn.to/2IhmDum

My Microphone for street scrapping https://amzn.to/2IidpxS
Connector for Microphone to adaptor https://amzn.to/2GDTsof
gopro 5/6 microphone adaptor https://amzn.to/2pP91Qj

Keep scrapping & have fun!

1. Shane York on January 16, 2020 at 9:47 pm

This has been a GREAT week for me! I’m going through & watching each & every vid from the beginning of your YouTube videos in 2015 to present. Before I completed watching this video, you posted the RECORD BREAKING VIDEO for YOUTUBE for the LONGEST SCRAPPING VIDEO EVER!😲
    I’ll bet you’ll get some copy cats that will try to beat your record. But no one but You will be the 1st!!!
    So with this video and the one posted around Dec. 11th 2018, I’ve been able to ENJOY more than 6 and a half hours from 2 videos!!

(that’s with a little more than half the commercials included, sorry I didn’t watch every one of the commercials, but I try to watch as many as possible. So you can get some cool things to entertain us & keep the Channel going)

Ben, I really enjoy your videos, and I still owe you the rest of my life’s journey to be sent by E📬. But it’s hard to have the time when I don’t want to miss any of your new vids and I’m completing my goal of watching all of your vids at least twice.
    I know you’re approaching 50k, and if I delay to long about my journey you may not have the time to read it. I really hope you do. It’s quit the experience!
    Thanks for everything Ben!!!

2. MichSignMan on January 16, 2020 at 9:48 pm

I have heard of head cheese… but, is that head ham your eating? looks awful "chunky", and I thought I seen an eyeball… lol

3. streetheadquarters on January 16, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Really enjoy watching your channel mate 👍 I wonder if you noticed the little price of plastic that fell in the olives. Hahahaha either way mate I got a laugh out of it… hey keep up the great entertainment , your inspiring a lot of us . Cheers from Loganvillage in qld 🍻

4. Geoff Upton on January 16, 2020 at 9:50 pm

nice work with that lot (and the food and drink!) you forgot salt and vinegar on the fish n chips… and mushy peas or curry sauce!

those phones never stood a chance! lol

keep em coming!

5. FAOUZI __FAOUZI NAIRI on January 16, 2020 at 9:57 pm

you want help you ? i’m my hoobies

6. Petra Kann on January 16, 2020 at 10:00 pm

The scrap man is Southern Mediterranean – even though there were no Kalamata olives he is most likely of Greek origin.

7. James Devitt on January 16, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Famous last words Ben lolz…"What I’m gonna do is as I get’em now, I’m just going to scrap’em as I go…." lmao

8. Adam Steven on January 16, 2020 at 10:03 pm

Waste, I see many rare models there

9. Amin Habbab on January 16, 2020 at 10:06 pm

many greetings from Algérie
    👍👍👍
    I Love your Videos and I watch every video of you. thanks for everything you do

10. Moose Scrapper on January 16, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Buddy, i would love to send you a care package with some great local Maine brews…. Don’t know if thats legal though…lol

11. Derrick Harvey on January 16, 2020 at 10:08 pm

You know how to make a guy hungry poi n sauce yummy

12. Mark James on January 16, 2020 at 10:08 pm

Love the vids mate watching from W.A. 👍

13. darron greatrex on January 16, 2020 at 10:08 pm

why would you eat with your bare hands after touching mobile phones with germs all over them ? you drongo  🙂

14. Rochelle Pratley on January 16, 2020 at 10:09 pm

That fish is small compareied to most we have

15. Wiley Coyote on January 16, 2020 at 10:11 pm

Have you ever demonstrated the hot sandbox technique?  That sounds very interesting

16. Peter Kastner on January 16, 2020 at 10:14 pm

How many of you viewers…looked at pile of cellphones…… and thought……this is the day Ben bit off too much than he could chew….. side note…nice spread…..love the videos ben

17. ROD'S DIY Solutions on January 16, 2020 at 10:14 pm

I knew you had to eat some chips with all those cellphones, together with some arsenic, mercury, chromium and beryllium. No ill feelings I hope.

18. Olli M on January 16, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Prost!
    Good beer with yeast,
    but nobody in germany eats Bratwurst with Sauerkraut or Rettich, neverever! only with mustard or ketchup.
    But if you like it, its OK 🙂
    regards from germany

19. murfee 123 on January 16, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Why the hell would you destroy. Perfectly good galaxy s2 for 15 fucking cents worth of gold. That was a good phone man

20. Jakopz on January 16, 2020 at 10:15 pm

I am hungry now that looks really good but I can’t eat anything like that cuz I am sick.

21. paul harness on January 16, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Guinness is not scottish its irish

22. Robin Briggs on January 16, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Hope you didn’t eat any little gold pins….

23. ruben canas on January 16, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Really a hot dog over a hamburgers,chicken fry steak,sloppy Joe’s, or a steak

24. ChrisInChina on January 16, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you get the bare gold out in a pure state?

25. James Devitt on January 16, 2020 at 10:20 pm

So how tipsy did you end up getting? lmao

26. wanda726324 on January 16, 2020 at 10:20 pm

What are you doing with your batteries for the cell phones?

27. Michal Štefančík on January 16, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Ehm, shouldn’t you wear som kind of protection? Im pretty sure it is not very healthy to eat during work

28. whitey george on January 16, 2020 at 10:22 pm

After a long healthy worried life fck it WE STILL DIE.

29. 2 Timothy 3 : 1-11 on January 16, 2020 at 10:23 pm

No Gold pins in the food? Just makes them extra crunchy!

30. James Devitt on January 16, 2020 at 10:23 pm

"…..I had a few too many wines hehe"…lmao

31. MichSignMan on January 16, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Damn… lots-o-phones…. Think you can recover a few girl phone numbers for me? look for some with "easy ass" next to their names… lol

32. Arthur ivey on January 16, 2020 at 10:25 pm

Hi Ben when I was in Australia last December I got hooked on Bundaberg sugar free ginger beer very good.Love your videos keep up the good work.

33. Bill Thomassen on January 16, 2020 at 10:26 pm

I was really enjoying the video and then the food came out. Had to stop watching and get some lunch. That is an awesome looking snack tray!!!

34. Jim McNamara on January 16, 2020 at 10:27 pm

A little snack, three lunches and a dinner. You may be from Melbourne but you eat like an Italian. 😄

35. Maverick on January 16, 2020 at 10:27 pm

I collect mobile phones and this was so hard to watch R.I.P phones

36. Lion Tamer on January 16, 2020 at 10:30 pm

You are a dirty bastard handling phones and eating food without even washing your hands.
    Do you even know about hygiene?

37. Ilia P on January 16, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Ben. Lead poisoning. Wash hands. Don’t eat where you handle electronics. but i like how you approach a slow day.

38. Arnold Rimmer on January 16, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Ben, you’ sure know how to eat,. Is that what you call a mobile banquet..LOL. You just can’t beat a bit of bush tucker with some blackberry and nokia..But I couldn’t watch anymore of you eating whilst handling all the grubby phones..yuk..you shook hands with all the people who owned those phones. Would of been funny if one of those phones rang and in the middle of your meal. Great video and keep em rolling.

39. James Devitt on January 16, 2020 at 10:34 pm

I think you have a wonderful life and idea of fun

40. Judy Beckner on January 16, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Thanks for sharing Ben

41. Brandon Moore on January 16, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Even though Nokia is a worldwide brand, the Finnish company says that most of the world pronounces it wrong. Whereas us Brits (and many others around the world) pronounce Nokia as “Nock-eea”, the officialpronunciation of the phone manufacturer is in fact “No-kee-ah”.

42. MartinoMartino Martino on January 16, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Hola !!! muy rica la comida saludos desde Argentina

43. MichSignMan on January 16, 2020 at 10:38 pm

Just think of all the brain tumors all those phones caused!…. lol… jj

44. Tyler Davis on January 16, 2020 at 10:39 pm

You’re pretty brave by having your food so close to your work, I’d be afraid of biting into a screw or something hard that might fly into it. There goes the money earned in scrap for a chipped tooth filling!

45. Jose Leiva on January 16, 2020 at 10:40 pm

QQ TARADOOOO

46. MainCommand on January 16, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Great Video.

47. scrapping together on January 16, 2020 at 10:40 pm

I’ve learned a lot I use to just throw the old cellphone in my shread loades

48. Jose Comparan on January 16, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Watching this in the middle of night, and had to get out of bed to eat snacks and wine after minute 42. Great videos with lots of learning. Thanks a lot.

49. William Lacombe on January 16, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Where the he’ll did u get all those cell phones

50. 坦克Tank 5168 on January 16, 2020 at 10:46 pm

These phones have been used by different people.
    A lot of germs.
    Don’t eat food while doing recycling work, you will get sick.
    Because your hand is not clean.