Stop Signs – Part 1 – Introduction

Stop Signs – Part 1 – Introduction

Stop Signs – Part 1 – Introduction. In this video: The basics of stop signs, where do we need to stop and some tips on how to know, do we have to stop completely in every situation, and how long do we need to stop. Please be aware that this video deals with some laws, and they might be different, where you’re driving.

For any info:
My website: www.conduitefacile.com
Gmail: conduitefacilevideos@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/conduitefacilevideos
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+ConduiteFacile
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ConduiteFacile

Note: While I try to make my videos as universal as possible, rules and laws may vary according to the place where you’re driving and might be different from the ones in this video. Always drive according to the laws and rules that apply to the place where you are driving. Requirements at the driving exam may also be different than the ones shown here. Always respect the requirements that apply to the place where you are passing your driving exam. The distances illustrated in this video might vary depending on the driver’s height, the size and type of the vehicle and so on. This video is not legal advice, and is not meant to replace your official driving courses. By doing anything presented in this video, you assume full responsibility for anything that may happen.

1. Shafat Hasan on January 30, 2020 at 9:21 pm

Never knew you drive in Canada haha. I thought you were European, from your accent 😁. Great video as always!

2. sajjad hussain on January 30, 2020 at 9:31 pm

Can you please make a video on clutch control and accelerator .

3. Prathiksh Shetty on January 30, 2020 at 9:33 pm

I feel your videos are even watched by experience drivers👍

4. J F on January 30, 2020 at 9:33 pm

nice idea. please make more of these on traffic signs..

5. Tom on January 30, 2020 at 9:37 pm

Is it okay if the car hangs over the line a bit? Such that the tires are still before the line

6. Américo on January 30, 2020 at 9:38 pm

question, in a 4 way stop if a car who came first is waiting for pedestrians to cross, should the other car who came second wait? how long should someone wait if then another car comes to the intersection?

7. Kiran Dodamani on January 30, 2020 at 9:39 pm

Thank you for your all videos, because of I am able to pass both G2 and G tests in first attempt. Please keep your good work. I will still watch and refer to my friends. Thanks again.

8. LittleFlower on January 30, 2020 at 9:39 pm

My big issue is two way stops! I don’t always see them coming and the last time thankfully the oncoming car was going slowly enough to avoid collision (Which wouldn’t been my fault). I have to be more careful at two ways.

9. Caroline Sanches on January 30, 2020 at 9:40 pm

That’s very interesting. In Brazil we slow down, and we only stop if there’s another car coming. But unfortunately there are a lot of people who don’t respect and don’t slow down, they go straight without looking, even though the preference is for the other car.

10. Ahmed Maalej on January 30, 2020 at 9:41 pm

The rest of the world: Stop = Stop

Conduite Facile: Stop = 6 minute video

11. Dubai Lifestyle on January 30, 2020 at 9:42 pm

I learned a lot from your videos thank you sir

12. Eugene Wong on January 30, 2020 at 9:43 pm

This is interesting.

Regarding 5:20, where you mention waving the pedestrian across the street, I was taught to never do that, according to Young Drivers Of Canada in BC. This was about 23 years ago. We were taught to wait for the pedestrian no matter what, even if this was between intersections on a busy road, if I recall correctly. Maybe the rules are different here.

I usually try to use my instinct. If the pedestrian is at an intersection, and has the right of way [e.g.: walk signal or was at the intersection before me], then I would wave, but otherwise I would probably go first.

13. joyce babylove on January 30, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Thank you so much 😁 this was very helpful 😊

14. happyemployee on January 30, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Great video

15. Igor Drizik on January 30, 2020 at 9:49 pm

Another great video my friend. Your videos are right on the spot and I often show them to my students for 2 years that I’m teaching drivers ed. Thanks a lot!

16. Eric Ian on January 30, 2020 at 10:11 pm

3:15 I don’t understand this part. Why do I have to check the mirrors before stopping? I have to stop anyway.

17. Popi Tzikaliou. on January 30, 2020 at 10:15 pm

You are the best mate, you are amazing.
    I’ve learned so much from you. You are the best channel ever. I’m preparing for my test hopefully in a few weeks. There’s no other like you on the internet. I’m not exaggerating nobody uses camera this way to show even the turning of the head when looking in intersections!And explains everything even the questions 1% of students could’ve asked.
    Amazing job, thank u. ❤️

18. Bassam salim on January 30, 2020 at 10:15 pm

I thought waving to pedestrians is an Arab thing.
    Interesting.
    Your videos are becoming more and more advanced and answers questions I always had, but because I live in a country with almost no law it is hard to know how to drive correctly
    I have been driving for a few years now (though I don’t drive much) I don’t have a licence

19. Dominic Fong on January 30, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Your driving tips is worth its weight in gold, thank you so much.
    Just wondering, don’t you think the rear view mirror in the Subaru is hanging down so low that it obstructs your forward vision?

20. Mon inarmo on January 30, 2020 at 10:17 pm

i have been a subscriber for 3 years now, i watched and rewatched all of your English video, i just got my driving license yesterday 🎊thank you for everything you shared and continue to share. i will continue to watch of course because there is a lot to learn since i can drive now. knowing in theory is not the same as practice. " look where you want to go" was the most important information i learned, it was so simple yet not taught!