Retropie Ultimate Gaming System 11k Plus Games – Raspberry Pi 3

Retropie Ultimate Gaming System 11k Plus Games – Raspberry Pi 3

You can purchase a Raspberry Pi 3 Gaming system here (Include more then 11k games) –

Also Follow RetroArcade Store on Instagram @retrogamer100

1. Martino Fidacaro on February 6, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Hey from RetroArcadestore, how long did it take for you to get yours once you ordered it?

2. Jose Pineda on February 6, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Wow thank you for making this video.And leaving the link to person that makes them. I made the mistake of buying a modified Nintendo system from some company called Top Notch Gains. And all they did was to rip me off!!! I paid the $40.00 dollars which was the price for the system. They NEVER SHIPED IT TO ME!!!!!!! At first they said it was delayed but that was about 4 months ago!!! Now they are just ignoring my emails. And they did not refund my money either!!

3. Michael Ray on February 6, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Great video awesome setup. Would love to see a follow up video of how you connected your sticks to your pi, the good the bad the challenges cause your setup is exactly what i would want to build in my hosue

4. iLLMATiC on February 6, 2020 at 10:48 pm

How haven’t I heard about this? So you’re telling me, I can get one of these and hop on my old school ps2 games. Ima cry when I play Spyro real talk

5. President Snow on February 6, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Can you play these retropi consoles on a laptop, or are they meant to be played on a television set?

6. Death Reviews on February 6, 2020 at 10:58 pm

Can you enable an alphabetic sub-menu set for inside each console choice? It seems to me if you wanted to play the arcade game "Zaxxon", you’d have to spend several minutes just scrolling down the list from A to Z. There are similar mini-devices, like the "Retro King Mini" and the "Sumosys". All their websites seem sketchy.

7. curli-lettey on February 6, 2020 at 11:00 pm

So, if you have the controllers to those specific games, you can play the games in that section.
    I have NES, Sega, the old Atari controllers, can I use them on the Mame channel?

8. Lovelorn88 Nick on February 6, 2020 at 11:03 pm

That’s not a awful price… I’ve sold a few for $165. With 2 retroflag controllers. Basically my profit was $5 to $10. LOL

9. zombiebotz on February 6, 2020 at 11:04 pm

I got this its great but a few mame games such as tron, satan’s hollow, star castle, star wars, beer tapper etc don’t work why is this and can it be fixed

10. John on February 6, 2020 at 11:05 pm

How did you change to the comic theme? I ordered a sd card as I like how all the games are organized which takes a lot of time to do.

11. Vic Vickers on February 6, 2020 at 11:06 pm

Do you have a good link for his Etsy store that one is no good thanks.

12. Preston Schlemmer on February 6, 2020 at 11:06 pm

Looks great!

13. nycbloodymoney23 on February 6, 2020 at 11:06 pm

looks like an amazing deal to me. definatly got my attention especially for the mame games. thanks man

14. 123vandrax on February 6, 2020 at 11:09 pm