8 Household Electronics That Are Hurting You, Part 2 – Dr. Debra Greene

8 Household Electronics That Are Hurting You, Part 2 – Dr. Debra Greene

www.YourEnergyMatters.com/book.asp In part 2 of 2 in the series “8 Household Electronics that are HURTING You” Dr. Greene demonstrates the dangers and solutions for high frequency radiation from wireless computer modems as well as how your body voltage can be drastically increased by electromagnetic fields while you sleep. She offers simple and FREE solutions. Be sure to watch Part 1 of this series where Dr. Greene addresses the radiation from cordless phones, cell phones, baby monitors, light bulbs, and microwave ovens.

1. JaiMaJames on February 18, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Thanks so Much Dr. Green!!

You can always Place a direct "click-on" link up in your description of your videos…
    makes it super easy for folks to go right to your web site!!

Infinite Blessings!!!!

2. Hitman 888 on February 18, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Very good video

3. mayberryuk on February 18, 2020 at 9:57 pm

if you put your ip address into your search bar and you can turn off the modem wifi…

4. Dr Debra Greene on February 18, 2020 at 9:59 pm

@ReoBaird Thank you for this helpful info! And you’re right about the full transmission strength not being necessary. Even though I cover my modem with a metal bread pan to block the signal, the wireless off of this unit still works, even in the basement! Makes me wonder why they build in such seemingly unnecessary potency.

5. Dr Debra Greene on February 18, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Thanks for your comment. Apparently plasma TVs are the worst and LEDs are much better. Be sure to sit far enough away–the larger the screen the further away. I’ve heard 10-15 feet recommended.

6. Heavonlea on February 18, 2020 at 10:02 pm

Thanks Dr. Greene great videos!

7. ginger cox on February 18, 2020 at 10:03 pm

Ironically I’m watching this on my mini iPad being radiated. Don’t forget about female eggs in their ovaries.

8. Avallac Glitch on February 18, 2020 at 10:06 pm

I am obsessed with technology & have huge invested on it but i’ll go medieval and isolate myself from the world. i was actually angry how technology controls you and was less aware of this danger. Thank Debra, this is fruitful info.

9. neilboxer00 on February 18, 2020 at 10:06 pm

Thank you for this insight, you both exude great energy and im guessing your diet is clean (as mine is) as you both have beautiful skin. Much love and peace.x

10. Receptical on February 18, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Have you heard of the Graham-Stetzer Filter it works to remove or reduce high-frequency pollutants in the electrical wiring, it works with the Graham-Stetzer Microsurge Meter that the contractor guy had. You didn’t mention this possible solution in your video but look into it yourself if you want.

11. Dr Debra Greene on February 18, 2020 at 10:10 pm

Thanks. Please also watch Part 1. It covers radiation from compact florescent light bulbs, cordless phones, microwave ovens, cell phones and baby monitors! You can watch it here on YouTube. Forward the link to those you love and care about!

12. NoRadBlog on February 18, 2020 at 10:14 pm

again ….great video!

13. DJFOGIGZ on February 18, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Thank you for making this video Dr. Greene!

14. Pete oropeza on February 18, 2020 at 10:19 pm

15. Cindy Ann E on February 18, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Great info! What about TVs? Do LED TVs have lower radiation?

16. staljans on February 18, 2020 at 10:25 pm

the solution to meter on the other side of the wall is to GET RID OF IT…put the older analogue meter back in..they wont?, allow it?..really?..yah land of the FREE? and home of the brave?.

17. Sunfang on February 18, 2020 at 10:26 pm

You can go into the router or modem settings and program it to turn off at night

18. Dr Debra Greene on February 18, 2020 at 10:26 pm

@rwgamer, I thought so too but then I discovered the new modems no longer have the option to turn off and I wondered if that applies to new routers too. Do you know? I also wonder about the radiation that is emitted en route to the router.

19. ReoBaird on February 18, 2020 at 10:27 pm

@DrDebraGreene Most if not all new wireless routers have an option to disable the wireless component. This option can be access through the built in web interface. Also, many routers have options to set the strength of the wireless transmission. You can also modify the transmission strength on a PC through the device properties of the wireless card. Since generally the full transmission strength is not necessary, you could reduce exposure in this way.

20. guloguloguy on February 18, 2020 at 10:27 pm

When you did the voltage test in your bedroom, you had one lead contacting your body, (hand held), but, what was the other lead conneced to?…. a grounded reference point, (earth ground)?….

21. jenn wyatt on February 18, 2020 at 10:27 pm

thanks for this! i also wanted to share concerning health problems, for anyone who is ill, or knows anyone who is ill, there is doctor who is "aware" named John Bergman, He doesnt prescribe medicine, he prescibes different foods & natural remedies for ppl. He has over 350 vids on YT, & shows ppl how to reverse all diseases from their home. he gives enough info for you to heal yourself no matter what your deal is. His info healed my dad whose been sick for years. hes now healing! all free!

22. David Cohen on February 18, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Good efforts in this vid, thank you. Respectfully submitted, aren’t Torroids or Megabeams lower-priced and more cost-effective? Meters are hugely helpful, and still, there’s great confidence that the two of you (or any of us) learning the one-second energy test, ala QRA.me or BDORT.org or Bidigitals.com… is guaranteed to knock your socks off, because your body instantly tells much more than meters. (No need to believe, it’s vital to simply DO the one-second test). Looking forward to reading your book, Dr. Greene. Thanks again for educating people about the most pernicious (round-the-clock!) form of pollution we’re aware of.

23. NanoPi on February 18, 2020 at 10:32 pm

internet gateway devices run their own web server. wifi can be turned off by accessing that web server.
    these devices may have a button on a side to turn wifi off.

24. Dr Debra Greene on February 18, 2020 at 10:32 pm

What, you don’t like my bread pan solution? 🙂 As I mentioned in the video, my modem doesn’t have an on/off switch and the technician who installed it told me none of the new modems have on/off switches. They have stopped making them that way. The signal is constantly pumping out.

25. rwgamer on February 18, 2020 at 10:33 pm

You can also turn off the wireless through the interface of any wireless router.

26. ginger cox on February 18, 2020 at 10:34 pm

What about battery operated devices?

27. Carlson Factory on February 18, 2020 at 10:34 pm

You’re doing a great service for the community with this kind of information. Thank You!

28. Dr Debra Greene on February 18, 2020 at 10:34 pm

Yes, that should work. Good idea! Thanks for sharing it.

29. Dr Debra Greene on February 18, 2020 at 10:35 pm

Thanks for your post. Yes, I use the Graham-Stetzer filters in my home. I didn’t include that in the video because the filters must be placed properly in order to have the desired effect. They can’t just randomly be plugged into outlets. They must be placed in specific outlets that correspond to the offending appliance. This may involve consulting an electrician. It was a little more detail than I wanted to go into in the videos. Plus, I was focused on free/inexpensive solutions. Glad you asked!

30. NoRadBlog on February 18, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Again ….great video!

About the WIFI/PC modem, the solution should be to turn off the wireless signal of the modem/WIFI router.

31. ACIMessentials on February 18, 2020 at 10:37 pm

You can also call your ISP or modem manufacturer and ask them how to disengage the wifi function from the modem… then use an ethernet cord. Other big offenders: digital alarm clocks, hair dryers, vacuum cleaners… keep your distance.

32. stardust1975 on February 18, 2020 at 10:41 pm

better check your smart meter, there very dangerous and if you have other smart meters in the area, well there also sending radiation into your living space! and we won’t even talk about 5G antennas that are going up all around! good luck, seems to be such a struggle just to try to do the right things to stay in good health these days!

33. CB RADIO SHOW AND TELL on February 18, 2020 at 10:44 pm

I would love to see you and your friend test a smart phone with those meters one with data shut off but not on airplane mode , people have no clue on what this stuff does thanks for making your videos great job

34. Mike Masztal on February 18, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Unfortunately, LED lights cause as much dirty electricity pollution as CFLs do.

35. enrico napolitano on February 18, 2020 at 10:47 pm

Thanks

36. guloguloguy on February 18, 2020 at 10:51 pm

My old girlfriend lives in a 4 appt. condo. The Electric utility recently installed 4 smart meters, there, outside her bedroom walls. So, I went to Home Depot, and bought a roll of 2" wide ALUMINUM, adhesive backed, Duct Tape. I cut pieces of the Duct tape, and carefully wrapped each of the "smart meters", leaving only the area of the "digital display" on each meter, uncovered, (visible). So, NOW, these meters are pretty well "SHIELDED" under a thin layer of "heavy" Aluminum Foil, (tape), and they are (hopefully) a lesser threat to the occupants of that building! So far, I don’t think that the Utility Company has been made aware of their "altered"/"shielded" meters!!! LOL!!!!!! HEY, EVERYONE CAN DO THIS, without disturbing the meter, (internally), and the Utility Company will have to literally INSPECT EVERY METER, EVERY DAY, if they think that they’re going to STOP this kind of "CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE!!! I DID NOT REQUEST A "SMART METER", My OLD, "Analog" Meter worked JUST FINE, for DECADES!!!

37. Pete VanDemark on February 18, 2020 at 10:52 pm

What is the black lead connected to during the body voltage test? Thanks.

38. planecrazyish on February 18, 2020 at 10:53 pm

Great info & great website. I’ve enjoyed watching your videos. This is a serious issue that so many people are unaware of.

39. kendo kickboxing on February 18, 2020 at 10:55 pm

I love you Dr. Greene and Gary Null. I think I heard you on his show. I used to be an electrician until I had a conversation with another electrician who warned me about the dangers and I used to experience a lot of headaches during my drive home from work. I always suspected that there was a connection and have vacillated getting a meter to measure EMF radiation. Now, I have no excuse to get this device. Even when I would take the #2 train in the Bronx, once the train came out of the tunnel, everyone got on their cell phone and I got a headache before I reached my stop. This is why I no longer take public transportation. Imagine 10 – 20 people on one out of 12 train cars using their cell phones on the subway or bus while passing towers, especially during a rainy or cloudy day when there is poor reception. yikes. Because of this video, no visitor to my home will be allowed to use cell phones on my premises. I have already returned to using the ethernet since last year and rejected the installation of a smart water meter, but the water company said that I will have to pay more for my monthly fee because the meter person has to walk to my meter. Does they realize that I am not only saving my life, but the life of the water meter man? But what do you have to say about LED lights, which you promoted, after you watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOQ2SmaDLOY

40. van1976 on February 18, 2020 at 10:55 pm

I have those meters, haha…Gigahertz Solutions meters…yes, we are bathed in Electro Magnetic Fields. I was unaware of the difference in body voltage by shutting off the circuit breaker in the bedroom…I learned something. Thanks.
    5 Stars!