The RAREST Consoles From My Gaming Collection!

The RAREST Consoles From My Gaming Collection!

Over the years I’ve collected quite a few rare consoles and rare handhelds. From Nintendo (and no not the Switch) to Sega to Japanese only companies, these are the 6 rarest retro gaming consoles and handhelds I’ve picked up over the years and the story about how I got them!
Xander: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuQbjiq5YHHca7kaVrSmDCA
KidShoryuken: https://www.youtube.com/user/KidShoryuken

Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/shawnlong
Twitter: @rgt_85
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rgt85

#RareGaming #RareNintendo #Nintendo

1. Chris Sega on February 27, 2020 at 11:16 pm

This is the content I enjoy! There’s only so much Switch I can endure

2. ghostfacekhila on February 27, 2020 at 11:21 pm

Tiger 2003 is a great game!

3. razz56rob1 on February 27, 2020 at 11:22 pm

Nice find on that Panasonic Q! I remember almost ordering one when I was a kid back when it first came out but they wanted way more then what you paid for it. The toys R us by me was clearing out over a hundred of the Sega CDX for $99 but at that time It had mixed reviews. Something to do with a problem that some of them had plus I already had the Sega CD version 2. Years later I found the JVC x’eye for $10 at a rummage sale along with a virtual boy for $20. I had a virtual boy already but thought it would be nice to play 2 players. Unfortunately Nintendo never released the link cable but I heard a 3rd party recently did.

4. Kaido on February 27, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Where you live?🤔🤫

5. crackadon86 on February 27, 2020 at 11:25 pm

Rarest consoles I own are the Virtua Boy and Sega Saturn. Great video, RGT! Love it when you take it back with the retro stuff.

6. Tyler Edlin on February 27, 2020 at 11:25 pm

Would love to see more sega Saturn videos from you especially if there’s any good stories there too.

7. Charles Guzzetta on February 27, 2020 at 11:26 pm

I have a Xbox 360 Gears of War 3 edition with two matching controllers. I will give it to you for free just so you can have it in your collection.

8. Nicholas Pantazelos on February 27, 2020 at 11:26 pm

Sell the stuff off because the real world and reality do not care about your collection.

9. Sneaky V on February 27, 2020 at 11:27 pm

0:41 says he doesnt pay market prices on anything
    3:36 back-peddles and says he paid market price on a gameboy light lol

10. Dustin Johnson on February 27, 2020 at 11:29 pm

Actually the Tiger Woods 2003 had an awesome soundtrack

11. DP3com on February 27, 2020 at 11:33 pm

My NES themed GBA SP story. Was getting my friend one for either Christmas or her birthday (I forget) and the only place that had one (last one too) was Sam Goody. Bought it thinking other shops around my job would eventually get restocked. Gave it to my friend. NONE of the stores got replenished. I almost regretted giving it to her. Years later, she was moving out of her mom’s place and was downsizing. She barely played it and wound up giving it to me complete, albeit it was a little scuffed on the top. I’m never parting with it. It’s just so cool looking.

12. Mark From Hungary on February 27, 2020 at 11:35 pm

this nes themed gameboy advance sp is the best in this video

13. Lorne Ross on February 27, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Only reason I ever wanted a Panasonic was to play burned games, but instead I’ll just hack the switch and put my gamecube ISO’s on that instead since it doesnt look like nintendo will even bother with porting GC to switch. 🙄

14. boxx wiition on February 27, 2020 at 11:37 pm

I HAVE THE BLUE AND THE RED GAMEBOY A SP

15. Tony Melo on February 27, 2020 at 11:39 pm

That’s a great collection. I’m always saddened by the thought of all the systems and games I’ve had and let go…. it was hard as a kid to buy new games without trading them in to get the new ones… sigh…. I’ve had nearly everything.

16. Andrew S on February 27, 2020 at 11:39 pm

Would be cool if you gave a proper shout out to the guy that sold you the Panasonic GameCube…. you were also a total douche bag when you visited the Levittown NY Video Game Trading Post — -also could’ve given them a shout out.

17. Jesse G on February 27, 2020 at 11:41 pm

Id love to have that Final fantasy wonderswan set

18. Pogadajmy o Grach - panQ on February 27, 2020 at 11:41 pm

Panasonic Cube is awesome would love to have one too 👍

19. Ken Murawski on February 27, 2020 at 11:41 pm

I have the even more rare Sega carrying case for that sexy CDX. I’m not going to be able to afford a CDX anytime soon, so hit me up if you would like the case! Great vid. More like this plz.

20. Joseph Huffman on February 27, 2020 at 11:44 pm

I have a Sega CDX and a boxed clear Neo Geo Pocket Color which would be my two rarest systems. Would love a Panasonic Q!

21. Dave Bronze on February 27, 2020 at 11:46 pm

Nice to see some retro love!

22. 1Up John on February 27, 2020 at 11:46 pm

Great video! I’m envious of that CDX. I’ve always wanted one!

23. mtshark7 on February 27, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Very nice console collection Shawn! That Panasonic Cube looks amazing, those are hard to come by working.

24. Jeff Lary on February 27, 2020 at 11:49 pm

When is the next RGT video so you can stare into my soul? 😂

25. Shere Khan on February 27, 2020 at 11:51 pm

Is cool to see time to time the old RGT85 content that started the channel.

26. Vombie on February 27, 2020 at 11:52 pm

The Panasonic Q Didn’t Just come with a Black Controller though, It actually came with a branded controller as well as a Remote that was made Specifically for the console.

27. English Bull on February 27, 2020 at 11:52 pm

Black dreamcast is my oldest. But you have some cool stuff man.

28. Xander Skullion on February 27, 2020 at 11:54 pm

I love the CDX went to a good home ^-^

29. Andy Brown on February 27, 2020 at 11:55 pm

So… You absolutely love them… Got it.

30. Insane A Sock on February 27, 2020 at 11:55 pm

Does your Nintendo Switch play your Back to the Future DVD’s?

31. Cian Gregg on February 27, 2020 at 11:56 pm

The rarest thing i own is the the GBA SP NES edition, i don’t have a box though.

32. Velosiped on February 27, 2020 at 11:56 pm

Great video! I also love the CDX. My rarest console is probably the weird looking Japanese Dreamcast Divers 2000 CX-1. For US consoles, probably my Bandai Apple Pippin @World. Lately I’ve gotten much more practical and stick to mainstream US retro consoles and unique accessories. What a great hobby we have! Cheers!

33. [mc] on February 28, 2020 at 12:01 am

2:30 he is serious

34. Buck Roger on February 28, 2020 at 12:01 am

Yes!! More retro stuff RGT85.

35. Phil Hartmann on February 28, 2020 at 12:02 am

I have a gold Gameboy light and final fantasy wonderswan color too

36. MrZeucho on February 28, 2020 at 12:02 am

One is missing: SNES Ultra 16, limited to 100 pcs 😀

37. Camaro68 Robertson on February 28, 2020 at 12:03 am

Thx for sharing gaming brother, very cool!!!

38. remakeyourself on February 28, 2020 at 12:03 am

Cool story, Bro.

no really, good video. I liked the stories and retro stuff.

39. Lars higgs on February 28, 2020 at 12:06 am

LOVE this vid. I don’t own any of these, but I’d love to own a Game Boy lite. I so wish these had been released in the US.

40. stp stp on February 28, 2020 at 12:07 am

Please bring back the fucking intro

41. sam torres on February 28, 2020 at 12:07 am

Great video with good collecting stories to boot. I have always wanted a nice orange N64 or a green clear Xbox (or that blue one for Dead or Alive). I think the rarest I have is the CDX as well. I also have the bifold game and watch Legend of Zelda game. I like that Panasonic Q. That would be awesome to play some F-Zero Gx on.

42. Bill McLeod on February 28, 2020 at 12:08 am

I own the rarest system of all: the PS Classic. I am literally the only person in America who bought one.

43. Jirm Tx on February 28, 2020 at 12:09 am

I played the Tiger Woods flash game where you had to dodge obstacles in the road in your suv and when you hit one and stopped, his wife would bash your windshield with a golf club. 😂

44. tallestofmatthews on February 28, 2020 at 12:11 am

Why is this video only 720p

45. G L on February 28, 2020 at 12:11 am

I bought the 32X Complete Guide on Amazon on friday afternoon right after the video and i got it shipped to my door on Monday morning in Canada. My God, it’s fast!

46. RGT 85 on February 28, 2020 at 12:12 am

Felt like doing something different today, so if you like it be SURE to like the vid and if it does well I’ll do more! ENJOY!
    Links:
    32X Book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1698576935/ref=sr_1_35?keywords=complete+32+x&qid=1574647937&sr=8-35
    Merch: http://rgt85.spreadshirt.com
    Twitter: http://facebook.com/rgt_85
    FB: http://facebook.com/rgt85

47. Rune Baadshaug on February 28, 2020 at 12:12 am

I really want a pearl white Game Boy Player, it was only ever sold as part of the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles GameCube + GBP bundle in Japan, and that bundle sells for $3000 on eBay. Collecting just isn’t fun anymore.

48. Michael Williams on February 28, 2020 at 12:12 am

My most rare console system I have is a neo Geo AES

49. Alex Brown on February 28, 2020 at 12:15 am

Finally, not a Switch related video!

50. James Oneavatar on February 28, 2020 at 12:15 am