Future Gaming Systems

Future Gaming Systems

Facebook and Twitter Below

Check out onlive

Article I was talking about

Download DropBox to help me get more memory, just make a new account thanks

Friend me on Facebook

My channel

My FIRST video!

Machinima Videos check them out!
Shangri-La LIVE SOLO Part 1 by KAPGUN

Shangri-La LIVE SOLO Part 2 by KAPGUN

Shangri-La LIVE SOLO Part 3 by KAPGUN

Shangri-La LIVE SOLO Part 4 by KAPGUN

Shangri-La LIVE SOLO Part 5 by KAPGUN

Shangri-La LIVE SOLO Part 6 by KAPGUN

1. kenny123111 on March 17, 2020 at 2:07 pm

7:20 headshot in chopper gunner

2. SuperbLegend on March 17, 2020 at 2:08 pm

Dont know what 4g u running my verison runs 10-20 mbps

3. musebot333 on March 17, 2020 at 2:09 pm

great vid worth my time watching it

4. ericscar97 on March 17, 2020 at 2:10 pm

bf3 have way more pre order so no mw3 will not b the most selling

5. ciarzop on March 17, 2020 at 2:12 pm

When it coimes to PC cloud gamings is the future

6. FearlezPhantom on March 17, 2020 at 2:13 pm

I love playing on a system but he really does have a good point with the handheld tablets & becoming for gaming. I agree that there should be a way so that you could be able to play any game on anything. (the future gaming)

7. Ben on March 17, 2020 at 2:14 pm

whats your emblem?

8. SAR on March 17, 2020 at 2:15 pm

@ShadowStormization I don’t think obsolete is the right word. I have a pretty good rig, but I still wanna get an Xbox 360 because all my friends have it. It’s just outdated.

9. DislexicTurtle on March 17, 2020 at 2:16 pm

sounds like Onlive

10. jIBBS202 on March 17, 2020 at 2:18 pm

Good ass gameplay .. and good ass convo

11. IRaceWithTurles on March 17, 2020 at 2:18 pm

I Don’t think that we need a new console. We all do fine with the Xbox, PS3 and PC. They should just upgrade like they did with the slim. If we make a whole new console then what happens to all my progress and game stuff from my old console. i dont want to pay for another membership and games and everything else.

12. Mike Zorzan on March 17, 2020 at 2:18 pm

great thing to talk about ! Oh and i enjoy the Black ops but more BFBC2 would be amazing!!!

13. Mitch A on March 17, 2020 at 2:20 pm

hi KAPGUN!

14. iMSTUPiDSTeVeN on March 17, 2020 at 2:21 pm

verizon is the only one with true 4g

15. CaddikLeonJ on March 17, 2020 at 2:22 pm

I think one day they will make a gaming helmet, and you use your mind to control the game… That. Would. Be. Sick!

16. MMPK on March 17, 2020 at 2:25 pm

how do you play pc with one hand???? just wondering…

17. Shawn Reardon on March 17, 2020 at 2:25 pm

Tablets have the disadvantage of touch screens so no real game will ever work on there. I see the future being console that are much smaller and only have a hard rive to save downloaded games to. I think you will just go to the store on the console and download your shit. All that needs to happen to make that possible is bigger hard drives. I see it in the generation after this upcoming one

18. JesusAndTheBandit on March 17, 2020 at 2:26 pm

Kapgun is a smart MOFO! ~TheOriginLife~

19. erock6796 on March 17, 2020 at 2:28 pm

All I hope is that this whole videogame revolution or change occurs after i actually get a job

20. ThreeHoundDawg on March 17, 2020 at 2:30 pm

SWEET KAPGUNS AMAZING

21. XxElitePS3xX on March 17, 2020 at 2:30 pm

shhhhh the trolls are sleeping dont wake them

22. Nivek on March 17, 2020 at 2:33 pm

I read the article. I hate Zynga and their games, so pointless. Most games on mobile handheld phones either don’t have many action,shooter games or they’re horrible. The games made on them can only be like; Fruit Ninja, Doodle Jump etc. They get horribly boring after a while. I like the DS and the classic stuff. Pokemon was the best, end of story.

23. HDMohamed on March 17, 2020 at 2:33 pm

Emulators

24. Helmholtz on March 17, 2020 at 2:35 pm

I don’t want to jump too far ahead, but all I will say is that in the space of around 20 years, gaming has gone from Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit) to things like Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire. The next step will graphically go in the direction of real life in my opinion.

A good thing to head towards is, if you’ve seen the movie Gamer, the playing style in that would be the (only without using prisoners and whatnot to play as we’ll do it graphically). xD

25. TheRectalRanger on March 17, 2020 at 2:41 pm

future gaming systems < my PC

26. DonFuego1 on March 17, 2020 at 2:44 pm

No, wrong. Of course everything Mobile is going to blow up, smartphones and tablets are the biggest thing since the Internet. But why would they replace consoles? Ask yourself this KAPGUN, do you want to play Black Ops on your smart phone? No? Mobile gaming may become big, but it’s so totally different from Console gaming that the two will never become the same thing. It’s not a question of graphics/wireless, it’s a question of can you play "real" games (Shooters/RPG’s/etc.) on a tiny phone.

27. dylan3838 on March 17, 2020 at 2:46 pm

why would would u want to play this game or similar game on a small sreen less than 50 inch

28. ri8002 on March 17, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Mobile gaming isn’t a new concept. And if it is 2/3 of the gaming community playing on a smart phone or tablet, I don’t believe downloading angry birds so you have something to do while pooping should count. In the end, (even if some how they could make a mobile device that had the same power as a up to date gaming PC). Most gaming on it would be done at home. Not too many people will have the time to play a round of a FPS while riding on the bus or what not. I don’t see consoles leaving ever

29. juan valle on March 17, 2020 at 2:48 pm

wtf i just got a ps3 omg dont u just hate dat

30. DonFuego1 on March 17, 2020 at 2:51 pm

@IRaceWithTurles He’s not talking about a new console, he’s talking about all consoles being slowly replaced over time by one mobile platform similar to todays smart phones. Good thoughts though.

31. Plumbob98 on March 17, 2020 at 2:55 pm

Lol the guy at the top of their team was 4-31!

32. snipern0ob on March 17, 2020 at 3:00 pm

tron?

33. SAR on March 17, 2020 at 3:00 pm

The guy in that article obviously knows nothing about videogaming.

34. miles ♕ on March 17, 2020 at 3:00 pm

Apps on smartphones are not going to dominate gaming systems (such as PS3 or XBox). Games like these are going to survive for a long time, but yes, money is a big factor, and since the economy is not doing so well, so there is a possibility that these games may vanish. That won’t happen for a long time though, but these kinds of games and consoles will stay around for a little longer.

35. Helmholtz on March 17, 2020 at 3:01 pm

But I do know that whatever direction it goes in, I’ll still be playing Streets of Rage, The Revenge of Shinobi, Golden Axe, Pokemon Red/Silver, Super Mario 64, Street Fighter II, etc. on my emulators. 😛